Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
cuddlemocap.com
Patreon
cuddlemocap
CuddleMocap submitted a new resource:

Cute Idles for MonoLight - 4 different looping mocaps with transitions

Our very first Patron, MonoLight, requested some custom-made idle animations. We created them based on pictures he provided to us. There are 4 mocaps, and transition animations for each one. We also included camera-tracking gaze controls, and a spinning platform for custom angles. Enjoy!
Motion capture, face capture, and finger tracking all performed by a real woman!
View attachment 237204View attachment 237205
Preview:
[ATTACH type="full"...

Read more about this resource...

Is there any chance this can be converted into a plugin? or easy to load into one? Idle animations are great but still not useful if I can't plop them on to one or more models in a scene.

Is there any chance this can be converted into a plugin? or easy to load into one? Idle animations are great but still not useful if I can't plop them on to one or more models in a scene.
It may not look like it, but this scene is actually a set of 20 different animations that are controlled by 16 different buttons. o_O
This is because I made transition animations for all 4 loops. For example: transition 1 to 2, 4 to 3, 2 to 1, etc. There's also a set of facial expressions that play on loop.
Your best bet is probably to use "merge load scene" under the File (Open/Save) tab. This way all of the buttons and animations will transfer over into your other scene. Just make sure that your two scenes don't have atoms that are named the same thing. Just rename anything that matches and save as a new scene before doing the merge load. If you do that first, everything will stay during the merge.
But now that you say this, I honestly think maybe what I should do is make a simplified version of this scene with just 4 isolated looping mocaps, and no transitions. That way people can export the animations into other scenes. I think I might do that. :unsure:

I updated this resource and included a companion scene called "Cute Idles - Simplified". It has only 4 animations and should be very easy to import into other scenes. :)

Back
Top Bottom