Create sexy art using VaM + Stable Diffusion

Guides Create sexy art using VaM + Stable Diffusion

Just put the models in the "models" directory. And then refresh your browser. You can then select them in the GUI of Stable Diffusion!

Just put the models in the "models" directory. And then refresh your browser. You can then select them in the GUI of Stable Diffusion!
Thank you. Is it just the one file or do you need another? I saw someone mention a VAE file.

Some files have a VAE. The Anythingv3 file has a VAE file, you need to put that in models/vae. The .ckpt file needs to be in models/stable-diffusion. For HassanBlend1.4 there is no VAE file, so I put the HassanBlend1.4.ckpt in the models/stable-diffusion directory.

a cool trick to get it to do more of what you want is to give it some color beforehand and steer it in the right direction afterwards
this is what I did for a post on patreon:
juno cca.jpg

to get it to do colors like that just with prompts is impossible and to photoshop it later would take forever.
what I did to steer it in the direction I wanted was this:
!junotest.jpg

added a bit of color to the original and a big black blob and told the AI it's a smartphone

this is gonna be wild for fashion design!

a cool trick to get it to do more of what you want is to give it some color beforehand and steer it in the right direction afterwards
View attachment 185973
to get it to do colors like that just with prompts is impossible and to photoshop it later would take forever.
View attachment 185974
added a bit of color to the original and a big black blob and told the AI it's a smartphone

That’s smart! Could you share your prompt with this one? And models?

That's what i'm doing too, helps a lot!

That’s smart! Could you share your prompt with this one? And models?

i don't have the original settings anymore, it's an old image. but they were not that good, redid it just now.
you can copy it and hit "paste image settings" in SD UI. you'll also need to add the input image above

Code:
{"numOutputsTotal":20,"seed":6003092,"reqBody":{"prompt":"((photograph)) of a 25 years old woman, beautiful european model, looking away,  (((((holding a blue globe sphere))))) in hand, wet hair, pale, slick back brunette hair, (brown eyes),  wearing a white wet transparent gown toga with red wet shawl, gold crown, surprised, ((taking a selfie)) with (phone), (((gray wall background))), (photorealistic),smooth, glowing, fluorescent, sharp focus,  ultra detailed, realistic , hyper realistic, low angle,","negative_prompt":"blurry, art, (painting:2), rendering, drawing, sketch,anime, cartoon, fake, drawing, illustration, boring, 3d render, long neck, out of frame, extra fingers, mutated hands, ((monochrome)), ((poorly drawn hands)),  cgstation, red eyes, multiple subjects, extra heads, close up, man, child, children, kids childlike, doll, text ,watermarks, logo, airbrush, amputee, anime, anime eyes, anorexic, bad anatomy, bad eyes, bad proportions, bad proportions , blind, blur, blurry, blurry, cartoon, censored, character design, cloned face, closeup, closeup, cropped, cropped, cross eyed, day, dead eyes, deformed, disfigured, duplicate, error, extra arms, extra fingers, extra legs, extra limbs, fake, fused fingers, gaussian, grainy, gross proportions, high pass filter, jpeg artifacts, logo, long neck, low quality, low quality, lowres, malformed limbs, missing arms, missing legs, monochrome, morbid, morning, mutated, mutated hands, mutation, mutilated, noisy, normal quality, obese, out of focus, out of frame, out of shot, over saturation, over shadow, overlay, oversaturation , painting, polygons, poorly drawn face, poorly drawn hands,  rendering, screenshot, signature, software, text, text, titles, too many fingers, twitter ui, ugly, ugly eyes, ui, username, vignette, watermark, watermark, wireframe, words, worst quality, worst quality, worst quality, writing, zoomed, (((((food))))),birds, disney,","active_tags":[],"width":448,"height":1024,"seed":6003092,"num_inference_steps":50,"guidance_scale":25,"prompt_strength":0.63,"use_face_correction":true,"sampler":"ddim","use_stable_diffusion_model":"HassanBlend1.4","use_vae_model":"vae-ft-mse-840000-ema-pruned","num_outputs":1,"stream_image_progress":false,"show_only_filtered_image":true,"output_format":"jpeg"}}

seed: 6003098
juno1.jpg
seed: 6003097
juno2.jpg
seed: 6003096
juno3.jpg

i don't have the original settings anymore, it's an old image. but they were not that good, redid it just now.
you can copy it and hit "paste image settings" in SD UI. you'll also need to add the input image above

Code:
{"numOutputsTotal":20,"seed":6003092,"reqBody":{"prompt":"((photograph)) of a 25 years old woman, beautiful european model, looking away,  (((((holding a blue globe sphere))))) in hand, wet hair, pale, slick back brunette hair, (brown eyes),  wearing a white wet transparent gown toga with red wet shawl, gold crown, surprised, ((taking a selfie)) with (phone), (((gray wall background))), (photorealistic),smooth, glowing, fluorescent, sharp focus,  ultra detailed, realistic , hyper realistic, low angle,","negative_prompt":"blurry, art, (painting:2), rendering, drawing, sketch,anime, cartoon, fake, drawing, illustration, boring, 3d render, long neck, out of frame, extra fingers, mutated hands, ((monochrome)), ((poorly drawn hands)),  cgstation, red eyes, multiple subjects, extra heads, close up, man, child, children, kids childlike, doll, text ,watermarks, logo, airbrush, amputee, anime, anime eyes, anorexic, bad anatomy, bad eyes, bad proportions, bad proportions , blind, blur, blurry, blurry, cartoon, censored, character design, cloned face, closeup, closeup, cropped, cropped, cross eyed, day, dead eyes, deformed, disfigured, duplicate, error, extra arms, extra fingers, extra legs, extra limbs, fake, fused fingers, gaussian, grainy, gross proportions, high pass filter, jpeg artifacts, logo, long neck, low quality, low quality, lowres, malformed limbs, missing arms, missing legs, monochrome, morbid, morning, mutated, mutated hands, mutation, mutilated, noisy, normal quality, obese, out of focus, out of frame, out of shot, over saturation, over shadow, overlay, oversaturation , painting, polygons, poorly drawn face, poorly drawn hands,  rendering, screenshot, signature, software, text, text, titles, too many fingers, twitter ui, ugly, ugly eyes, ui, username, vignette, watermark, watermark, wireframe, words, worst quality, worst quality, worst quality, writing, zoomed, (((((food))))),birds, disney,","active_tags":[],"width":448,"height":1024,"seed":6003092,"num_inference_steps":50,"guidance_scale":25,"prompt_strength":0.63,"use_face_correction":true,"sampler":"ddim","use_stable_diffusion_model":"HassanBlend1.4","use_vae_model":"vae-ft-mse-840000-ema-pruned","num_outputs":1,"stream_image_progress":false,"show_only_filtered_image":true,"output_format":"jpeg"}}

View attachment 186104
View attachment 186105
View attachment 186106
This helped, thanks!

Code:

View attachment 186104
View attachment 186105
View attachment 186106
What "model" are you using for those? The Hassan one?

this technique works really well for adding clothes

bra.jpg
tshirt.jpg

!pag.jpg

does Automatic1111 have in UI drawing? i'm using stable diffusion UI

What a great idea with a neural network!!! I have just launched SD on my computer for the first time. Incredible.

hello! very nice your tutorial! but is there any tutorial for laymen, how to install, how to configure, necessary programs?

hello! very nice your tutorial! but is there any tutorial for laymen, how to install, how to configure, necessary programs?

If you open the Automatic1111 link at the start of the guide, and scroll down, you can find a small 4 steps guide to install stable diffusion. If it's still too obscure, search for a tutorial on youtube on how to install automatic1111! i'm sure you can find mutliple!

If you open the Automatic1111 link at the start of the guide, and scroll down, you can find a small 4 steps guide to install stable diffusion. If it's still too obscure, search for a tutorial on youtube on how to install automatic1111! i'm sure you can find mutliple!
Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom