Question Create Atom from a preset?

Great Tail

Reactions
I usually play this game in VR with fbt and the embody plugin. I also like checking new scenes from the hub with this setup but whenever I do so I have to add a new atom and apply appearance/plugin presets which is a bit bothersome.

Is there any way I could make something like an Atom preset with my appearance and plugin presets? That way I'd only need to press one button and it'll spawn everything setup rather than the default woman you get when creating an atom.

Idk... maybe subscene approach?
Even that is not a "1 click" solution... still have to add subscene atom and load it (with person app.preset/plugins). 🤷‍♂️

Upvote 0
Set up your desired "start scene" just the way you like it, then save it overtop the existing "default.json". That will be the scene that loads when you start Vam.

The downside is that the more complex the scene ( with clothing items and person textures, etc) the slower it will be to load when Vam starts up. I prefer a very simple (and fast loading) default screen, as I usually want to load something else anyway.

You can also save default session, scenes, and person plugin presets so you don't have to set them up every time. Set up your plugins just the way you like them, then, from the plugin presets page, click "change user defaults" and "set current as user defaults.

Now those plugins will be loaded by default every session, and every time you load a persona atom.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom