CPU Performance Patch v2.0

Plugins + Scripts CPU Performance Patch v2.0

Download [2.96 MB]

MiSiv

Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2024
Messages
19
Reactions
41
MiSiv submitted a new resource:

CPU Performance Patch v2.0 - Repaired and security-restored CPU performance patch

An updated version of the CPU Performance Patch for Virt-A-Mate 1.22.0.13

Included - everything is set up to work together:
  • Assembly-CSharp.dll and SkinMeshPartDLL.dll, with the v2.0 fixes
  • 3x MAX_HEAP_SECTS mono.dll patch
  • NativeGCPatcher, updated to 3.1 with cold-cache startup fix
  • SkinMeshPartDLL.ini and boot.config...

Read more about this resource...
 
Real shame it needs bepinex while the original updated by Evo, doesn't.
It’s not required. Only NativeGCPatcher requires BepInEx. This is mentioned in the post
You can use the patch itself without NativeGCPatcher or BepInEx
 
Hey. Let me loosely repeat my so-called "review" - Thank you for continuing to further optimize the performance of VAM 1 !!! Very glad that you're on the job.

Quick question: as for my critical must-have mods/plugins which rely on BepinEx, Var Browser is by far the most important. Did you by any chance test your solution alongside VB?

Second question, you and I crossed paths before re: the plugin from DiorBear which apparently parallelizes texture loading. I surmise that your solution completely supersedes his solution and that I can completely deinstall it?
 
Hey. Let me loosely repeat my so-called "review" - Thank you for continuing to further optimize the performance of VAM 1 !!! Very glad that you're on the job.

Quick question: as for my critical must-have mods/plugins which rely on BepinEx, Var Browser is by far the most important. Did you by any chance test your solution alongside VB?

Second question, you and I crossed paths before re: the plugin from DiorBear which apparently parallelizes texture loading. I surmise that your solution completely supersedes his solution and that I can completely deinstall it?
Hey Anand. I don't use Var Browser or any similar solution. My way of dealing with this is to keep my AddonPackages folder strictly organized, clean every single var of duplicates and junk before adding it, and keep unused vars outside of VaM. So I can't really comment on that.

This version 2.0 only adds/fixes what I listed in the post.
I'm still working on 3.0, and that's where I'll add everything we discussed earlier.

As for DriorBear's version, it was a complete mess. Most things either only work partially or don't work at all, not to mention the complete lack of any security. I don't recommend using it at all.
 
I love this plugin, but I don't understand why I can't import clothes from Daz to VaM when I install it; I always end up getting a warning about a morph-related error.
 
Back
Top Bottom