Condom: Dry, Wet, Torn, Full + customizable colors

Paid Clothing Condom: Dry, Wet, Torn, Full + customizable colors

AmineKunai

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
AmineKunai submitted a new resource:

Condom: Dry, Wet, Torn, Full + customizable colors - Pack of condoms including: dry, wet, torn and full presets with customizable colors and materials.

Clothes for men? Well...not clothes, but close enough! This condom set includes 2 items with 5 states to cover any scenario! It is well fitted to big or small sizes but if you have troubles with collision, please tweak some settings in the Adjustment tab of the clothes item.

I'm gonna open my commissions soon, so do not miss the open slots ;)

View attachment 66158

Read more about this resource...

Hello may i ask if i become patreon i may use your works in our upcoming (maybe... ;) ) rpgm game : ) ?

Hello may i ask if i become patreon i may use your works in our upcoming (maybe... ;) ) rpgm game : ) ?
Hi! Do you want to use the screenshots of persons with this item? If yes, then yes you can with crediting my page as clothes creator.
Good luck in gamedev! 👀

Screenshots and vids :)

:) its just a plan but many hours i spent on gathering data ideas and so on , so maybe when have some more time i do what is planned :)

Screenshots and vids :)

:) its just a plan but many hours i spent on gathering data ideas and so on , so maybe when have some more time i do what is planned :)
Just plan everything with enough detailing. I'm in to gamedev by myself, so I know how much it affects.
If you will be ready for some unique clothes for your game - we may discuss paid orders with your details and all preferences.

Finally someone created what i have lusted for from my first Vam launch. Thanks, mate) Superb items)

Love it! , any chance to make the full one more full? or make an overloaded one, like classic hentai full condoms?

1651065012700.png
1651065111894.png

Yeah, mate. This is my always go to clothing and when I need to simulate someone busted a lot of nut Ima play with the distance scale and collision sliders but it doesnt exactly look like desired. If it is possible to add a variant with extra full, bulged condom tip this would be a blessing<3

Back
Top Bottom