( Commission ) -- Faeden Gains -- The Pron Queen

Looks ( Commission ) -- Faeden Gains -- The Pron Queen

ViiVaM

Featured Contributor
Reactions
KyussVii submitted a new resource:

( Commission ) -- Faeden Gains -- The Pron Queen - Lookalike- Custom Face - Custom Body - Custom Pron Star

Hey there folks!

This was a commission that the person wanted shared with the community!

Meet Faeden Gains,

one of the greatest OP pron stars to ever grace the screen. Now she's cumming at you in your room ;)

Enjoy!

If you like the content, please leave me a like and a review!

I am available for requests and commissions, just DM me on Discord ( kyussvii )
or send me a message here on the hub and I'll be more than happy to help!

Please give your full support & thanks to the...

Read more about this resource...

Nice work. Will modify her a bit for my own taste.
For me the look loads with the tattoo cut off near the near the gens.
Checked your textures and the torso had the gens + full tattoo included. So I loaded the torso onto the gens to fix it.

KyussVii updated ( Commission ) -- Faeden Gains -- The Pron Queen with a new update entry:

---Updated tattoo genit fix!---

Hey folks!

So, it was pointed out by a awesome community member that I was missing a portion of the tattoo, due to overlapping on the genit texture..

I apologize that I could not figure out how to do it, but thanks to the community, I have fixed the problem.

Hopefully the tattoo looks okay this time around! enjoy!
View attachment 138926
View attachment 138927

Read the rest of this update entry...

KyussVii updated ( Commission ) -- Faeden Gains -- The Pron Queen with a new update entry:

--Update-- Fixed the fix of the fix

Hey all,

So! it was pointed out again that my fix caused some issues and blacked out certain areas..so with great frustration I reached out
to the community for help..and they Delivered.. Specifically I'd like to thank @Juno for taking the time to fix the tattoo texture.

Anyway..should be just fine now! and the tattoo was also cleaned up to give a fresh, more sharp look! and it's honestly amazing!
View attachment 139739View attachment 139740

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom