• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Cock kinked before entering Pussy (DiviningRod enabled)

TheTalSet

Reactions
Hello Guys,

I am completely new here and I am just playing around with VAM a little bit.

When I make the cock of my futa girl very big, then it will no go inside the pussy.
Of course I have DiviningRod Plugin enabled, but for some reason it does not work.
Any ideas what can do ?

Original Scene is from ascorad. I changed the look of the male to a custom futa I made in the past when I started with vam tutorials.

Thank you !

Screenshot (565).png

Oh i never used the Collider Editor. Thanks for the advice. I´ll check it out

Helpful Collider Editor preset

First of all, thank you for downloading my scene!

Now to address the elephant...sized...cough...in the...umm, okay, I should say that...I don't think that Ariadne is, umm, "equipped" to handle that much....girth. There's a morph included called "Gap" that will increase the thigh gap and that might get you a little farther....but that is....wow....that is impressively large. Best of luck!

Do let me know if she, err, survives the experience :LOL:

I mean, I love big.... things myself, but that's ummm... Yea... just wow. Totally use Collide Editor, with the All the way through Collider Editor, Also turn off High Quality Physics in your User Preferences, then go to your atom page in the F Glute Physics tab and play around with the Fat Collider Radius... You may have to tweak the All the way through Collider Editor with something that large. Don't forget to throw a auto belly bulge on there, cause you know... at that size, you are totally going to bulge. :sneaky:

As @ascorad requested.... Please let me know if she survives the experience. :ROFLMAO:

I´m totally into stuff like that. For example "Girlfriends 4 ever" and "Cerene Bloodlust" are one of the best 3D Animated Scenes ever.
. Sad that I am not able to produce such Content xD - Did some nice pictures in DAZ before I found VAM.

Well I played around a little bit. I set v6 asco - gap to max, turned off high quality physics which helped a lot .
But I am not that lucky^^ . It seems that the vagina is "trembling" or the labiums have some issues IDK.
Quite difficult to explain. It looks like that the vagina can not handle big objects.

Screenshot 2023-03-11 142711.png
Screenshot (572).png

Last edited:
I´m totally into stuff like that. For example "Girlfriends 4 ever" and "Cerene Bloodlust" are one of the best 3D Animated Scenes ever.
. Sad that I am not able to produce such Content xD - Did some nice pictures in DAZ before I found VAM.

Well I played around a little bit. I set v6 asco - gap to max, turned off high quality physics which helped a lot .
But I am not that lucky^^ . It seems that the vagina is "trembling" or the labiums have some issues IDK.
Quite difficult to explain. It looks like that the vagina can not handle big objects.

View attachment 221805View attachment 221836
What are the morph values you're using for that dong? Hard to tell exactly in pictures, but I bet I could get it working with a little magic ;)

PL s tell me how ^^ - I am completely new to VAM xD
PS: You´re doing such great work, I had to support you on patreon :)

So this are the values of the penis I changed

Screenshot 2023-03-11 161814.png

HOW DO YOU DO THAT !!!!!! :p:p:p:p
MORE PLEASE XD

I want to do that on the Szene Haley Armageddon, but there it´s even more difficult to adjust

Okay, so instead of making it complicated I just made a new var file for you. Drop it in your AddonPackages folder and you should be good to go 😎

while I'm prepping it though, I wanted to mention that the "big penis" morph is not a good one to use. I used to use it and had all kinds of problems. Use this one instead:
1678549968069.png

Can you also make the Dong longer and so the animation stroke that she has to stand up and going completely into the squad ? :p :ROFLMAO:

Something else I am wondering how to fix is still that issue. I tried multiple settings and of course DiviningRod, but I just don´t understand how it (the physics of VAM and it´s plugins etc.) works.

Screenshot 2023-03-11 183055.png

Screenshot 2023-03-11 182809.png

If you know how to use time line, you can add the morph Penis Length to the timeline and as the penis enters into her, scale the penis down, As it exits, scale it back to it's normal size to give the effect that it's penetrating deep inside her without it popping out of her back.

Another thing that sometimes helps with insertion issues is to disable soft physics on the Glute Physics tab. You don't need to disable all soft physics for this, just on the glutes. Glute physics is fine for dancing scenes, but unless that motion is integral to a sex scene, a lot of things work better without it, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom