Clothing with various states

neoajdude

Reactions
One of my favorite things about the built in clothes is the various states (Shirt up, shirt down, underwear up, underwear down, underwear access etc etc).

YameteOuji also has GREAT clothing with various states in the presets.

I understand that I really have no right to ask for anything like this - especially since I'd like them to be free assets so I can easily use them in scenes (I have no problem paying for assets, but I can't use them in my free scenes - I prefer to make stuff that can be downloaded entirely from the hub).

I also understand there is a sim and undress threshold, but I find the solid states better because they are more predictable and don't make a performance hit.

So, just as a general request. I'm sure I'm not alone. But I'd love to see more clothes in various states. Especially swimwear and underwear clothing.

And if there are more clothes out there with various states, I'd love to know about them!

AnythingFashionVR has a lot of these "multi state" clothing items. And just a lot of really well made clothing. Most of it is paid content, but given the volume and quantity of clothing this creator has produced, it's well worth a Patreon sub.

AnythingFashionVR has a lot of these "multi state" clothing items. And just a lot of really well made clothing. Most of it is paid content, but given the volume and quantity of clothing this creator has produced, it's well worth a Patreon sub.
I love AnythingfashionVR stuff. I've been subscribed to his patreon for awhile. But I don't like using paid items in my scenes - I prefer everything to be in a hub hosted dependency just for ease of use.

Back
Top Bottom