• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Reactions
I was looking around for a model to suggest because, currently, there aren't a whole lot of good Sonic character looks. The only ones that are at least decent right now IMO are Rouge, Blaze and Amy all by OniEkhovius. thing is, the Rouge and Blaze models have human proportions, and while this makes them work better in most VaM scenes they're also not that faithful to the characters.

I ended up finding some really good looking models by someone who goes by Chunkerbuns, which have the characters as shortstacks and are generally very high quality. Chunkerbuns also makes models of various other characters and OCs such as Renamon which would be great to see in the game. Not sure about all of them but the VR Chat avatars tend to have multiple outfits, built-in expressions, 4k textures, physbones, and more. I'm not sure if these are in the right format that they could be worked with but Chunkerbuns' stuff could possibly be a great fit for VaM.

banner_twitter02b_by_chunkerbuns_dfkc39q-fullview.jpg

expressions.webp
poseoutfits.webp
1654354337_2.webp
f042da57-aaee-4c9b-9b43-eaa8212d8274.webp
the_bad_guys_by_chunkerbuns_dewctyq-pre.jpg
auwl4e6swfcirvm8r9cfoozafcrl

Attachments

• 1685251618578.png
    1685251618578.png
    517.1 KB · Views: 0
Back