Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
AlpacaLaps
Patreon
AlpacaLaps
AlpacaLaps submitted a new resource:

Chocolate Cream - Lapdance - Big tiddy girl likes bouncing on your dick!

Ok guys, this is my first little scene, so be gentle :)

It's a little dancing animation, nothing fancy.

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
MacGruber for the Life plugin;
TGC for Clothing_Ravenous_SecretVenusNo3;

HOW TO PLAY:

-Freeze scene before loading for best results;
-80hz, physic cap at 2;
-Sit back, possess the guy, unfreeze and enjoy this big tiddy girl shaking them in your face;
-Best in VR;

Special attention was put on lighting and clothing triggers!

Not much else to say, other...

Read more about this resource...

Can't find it in scenes ? Not showing up anywhere.

AlpacaLaps updated Chocolate Cream - Lapdance with a new update entry:

Chocolate Cream - Lapdance

I wasn't happy with Chocolate Cream, it was my first creation so it deserved some love.

I'm learning a lot of new stuff so I wanted to make it better and in line with my latest release. I redid the whole animation, reworked the lighting setup, implemented hand poses and expressions! Way better now!

Enjoy folks!

CHANGELOG:

-Model improvements (hope you like redheads)
-Improved animation (no more bouncing around)
-New lighting setup
-Various collision fixes
-Restart button as requested

Read the rest of this update entry...

I bet most of the extra dependencies come from model tweaking morphs. Take a quick look in the morphs, get rid or find a alternative for the pink morphs used and that would cut a lot the "needed" dependencies.
You probably need to check the json for some peculiar references, the version 8 of Chocolate cream is there for example, and your Animals payed scene too.

If you could have all dependencies as hub hosted you would get a "hub host var" tag which would immensely improve your content being shown in the built-in Hub browser as the default is to show "hub hosted vars".

ZRSX made a great guide to tackle this, check it out:

This is a great scene you made, looking forward to try the improvements in v9.

I second the request, Dependencies are the first thing I look at, I no longer upload vars that won't work and show errors

I bet most of the extra dependencies come from model tweaking morphs. Take a quick look in the morphs, get rid or find a alternative for the pink morphs used and that would cut a lot the "needed" dependencies.
You probably need to check the json for some peculiar references, the version 8 of Chocolate cream is there for example, and your Animals payed scene too.

If you could have all dependencies as hub hosted you would get a "hub host var" tag which would immensely improve your content being shown in the built-in Hub browser as the default is to show "hub hosted vars".

ZRSX made a great guide to tackle this, check it out:

This is a great scene you made, looking forward to try the improvements in v9.
Oh I see, thank you very much!

@AlpacaLaps
Main issue here is AlpacaLaps.Animals_Extended.1 package.
Specifically OpenXXL morph referenced from said package.
ref.jpg
Eliminate that reference (use built-in OpenXXL morph) and dependencies number should go down (below 10).

Last edited:
@AlpacaLaps
Main issue here is AlpacaLaps.Animals_Extended.1 package.
Specifically OpenXXL morph referenced from said package.
Eliminate that reference (use built-in OpenXXL morph) and dependencies number should go down (below 10).
So it's just a matter of removing a line of code?
Wow, mind blown. Thank you a lot and sorry for being so inept :(

So it's just a matter of removing a line of code?
In this case...yes, that's pretty much it. 😅
That single morph is pulling everything else.
ref2.jpg
It's the nature of package system (not perfect), easily pulls everything you don't need.
So don't be hard on yourself for overlooking something trivial as this.;)

It's the nature of package system (not perfect), easily pulls everything you don't need.
You've been amazing thank you so much, I'll look into it right now

Ok I should have fixed it. I also see it's referencing ChocolateCream.8.
Should I delete it every time it pops up in the Json file?

Ok I should have fixed it. I also see it's referencing ChocolateCream.8.
Should I delete it every time it pops up in the Json file?
Well the reason why it's self referencing is because you have 2 plugins and hairstyle loaded from that package (version 8), instead of local version (inside custom).
This usually happens when you load scene from var package and edit, instead of your local copy (original scene). :p
So you wanna redirrect everything back to your local content (plugins, textures, etc...).
Code:
    Line   717782:                   "plugin#0" : "AlpacaLaps.ChocolateCream.8:/Custom/Scripts/GargChow/SmoothMoves.cs",
    Line   717783:                   "plugin#1" : "AlpacaLaps.ChocolateCream.8:/Custom/Scripts/ExplosionLimiter-ns.cs",
    Line   719083:                      "id" : "AlpacaLaps.ChocolateCream.8:/Custom/Hair/Female/RenVR/RenVR/Lexi Long (REN).vam",
Removing and leaving just Custom/Scripts/.. and Custom/Hair/.. should fix that reference and package plugins again (with new update).
...unless it's a subscene reference then you add SELF:/Custom/ i believe...but removing it...you should be fine...make sure to test and see if plugins are loaded.

sidenote:
You don't really need to include Lexi hair inside package(when finalizing),
everyone with v1.20.x have that hairstyle (you are creating duplicate hairstyle entry).
True, if you don't there's gonna be referenceIssue (at the bottom) inside meta, but that's minor stuff when compared to duplicate hairstyle
(doubt many ppl still use v1.19 or older). ;)

EDIT: Looking at history tab, I noticed you have 2 packages linked to this resource: xxx.Chocolate.2 and xx.ChocolateCream.8 :ROFLMAO:
You gonna have to decide what name you wanna keep for next update (since they are not linked) and what version 3 or 9.

Last edited:
If I may, above all, avoid/remove all Wolverine333 content which causes 99% of dependencies problems, .
Because they call 2~5 dependencies, which call 2~5 dependencies, which call 2~5 dependencies.. Finally you need 50 dependencies for ONE model.

Back
Top Bottom