Character model being saved is different

PhantasyStarfan

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Hello. I've hit a problem I haven't encountered before. When I use "package builder" and save my model, prepping package, clicking and unclicking "fix" (tried box) the model saved is diffrent.

fuckup1.png

Any ideas as to what is causing this and how I my fix it? Thanks.

Attachments

• 1609202608.jpg
    1609202608.jpg
    824.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1609288513.jpg
    1609288513.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
So I just checked and it appears to be every model i've uploaded.

1605304378.jpg

1609291206.jpg

Attachments

• 1605304206.jpg
    1605304206.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
That seems to be an issue with missed custom morphs. Maybe some of them are not saved correctly in the package. Maybe you could check all the morph values manually one by one with both figures loaded. You also can try to morph-merge the morphs/look in one single custom morph, before packaging. Though, if you don't use custom morphs, this theory is bullshit. By the way, I personally suspect VaM to sometimes mess up some morph values during save for a long time. But this is most likely not true. and only my consternation how bad I did all the hours of editing the day before.

I see. Unfortunate.

Think kind of fixed it by not using the "fix" on the package creator. It seems to work on this end, but not sure about people downloading it.

Seems either way, not much can be done.

So just checked in with a dude who downloaded it, still doing it.

Any idea how to stop this? Like, made alot of models and spent quite abit of time on them and it sucks they are coming out like a bus hit them.

I guess the only thing that could really help you is to find out which morph(s) is(are) causing this issue. I would suspect a faulty bone-morph first. After identifying it(them), use other morphs to re-create the almost same look. I had to do this a couple of times with bad body morphs, for instance, that are corrupting the eye movement, or shifting some bone joints in the wrong position... If you know the morphs, report them to Meshed, so he has a clue what to fix. So he is working on Vam V2, I fear he has most probably no time to hunt down such a diffuse error without a solid starting point.

^ Got it sorted bro.

Used Morph Merger. Seems to have sorted everything out. Still going to have to go over every model again, which kinda sucks, but at least know what the problem is now and how to fix it.

Big thank you @
ProjectCanyon

Back
Top Bottom