Cellulite as a clothing item for BBWs

qoosh

Reactions
I know that cellulite on BBWs is available in texture form, but it would be neat to see it as a clothing item that you could add to the models thighs and arms, and other parts. Then you could adjust transparency and size, etc.

well, have you played with the stopper.clothskin.2 plugin (I think I have that right). It does what you say to some extent, if you play with the thickness of the clothing piece to it. It does not effect the hands and feet, but you can put on gloves and socks and adjust to have a decent effect. Also, adjust the hair. Its not exactly what you are looking for, but you definitely can add some weight to the person. What you want would probably be an updated plugin to do what you want. I really like this plugin, as it allows the entire skin to react to touch. Only issue I have is in some scenes, if I change the appearance I have to save the scene with a new appearance and the reopen for the plugin to work right. Could be something on my end.

Yes, I tried on a model once and like it so far. I haven't been on VAM much lately so I haven't messed around with the plugin much yet but I plan to use the hell out of it.

as someone who does a bunch of bbw content on deviant art I usually use the celulite files in the "Ass Clapping" by Esingex

Attachments

• dg26kcj-d29c0e45-aa44-41a4-b38c-89a460de4c39.png
    dg26kcj-d29c0e45-aa44-41a4-b38c-89a460de4c39.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom