CanvasButton

Plugins CanvasButton

It sounds good. Can you tell more about it?: how can I turn off the visibility of the buttons? For example, it would be great if in VR mode, buttons were displayed only if menu is open.
Hi, In new version it build in main camera so the buttons still visibility in screen. Because button can be triggered "Toggle/Show/Hide" action, I haven't set a select option to switch when menu open then button shows. If this feature is important, I'll add in next version.

Hello thanks for an amazing plugin!

I have a question! How can I disable the buttons? Is there an off switch? I know I can toggle them on/off. But I would like to have a dedicated "OFF" switch.

This way I can create a menu, and then "Turn it off" when I need to. The toggle works but If you move from one animation another that needs different buttons, it's a bit of a hassle!

Currently the buttons stay on the screen even if I disable the plugin in the Empty atom.
So please if possible can you add an off switch? Or even better, can you add controlable off switch for every button separately?

Thanks for the amazing work!
Do you mean the enable/disable buttons function?

Is like plugin page [Enable] after unchecking, then button hide and trigger action disable?

Do you mean the enable/disable buttons function?

Is like plugin page [Enable] after unchecking, then button hide and trigger action disable?
Yes, I can't seem to disable the buttons other than toggling them.

If I disable the plugin, the buttons still stay on the screen (after unchecking).

What I would wish is if you could toggle (or enable/disable) each button that you create inside the plugin.

Could be handy if you press a button "NEXT", and some buttons disappear, and some new ones appear :)

So some kind of control over visibility for each button that we create would be super useful to me!

Thank you for the response! <3

Yes, I can't seem to disable the buttons other than toggling them.

If I disable the plugin, the buttons still stay on the screen (after unchecking).

What I would wish is if you could toggle (or enable/disable) each button that you create inside the plugin.

Could be handy if you press a button "NEXT", and some buttons disappear, and some new ones appear :)

So some kind of control over visibility for each button that we create would be super useful to me!

Thank you for the response! <3
Yes this is my next TODO target.

I plan control every single button independent to move/resize/recolor/hide.

It's important feature in this plugin, I estimate will update in next month(I'm in my hometown and my streaming environment not stable😭 so I can't play and develop this plugin now)

It's important feature in this plugin, I estimate will update in next month(I'm in my hometown and my streaming environment not stable😭 so I can't play and develop this plugin now)
Awesome!!!!

Can't wait, thank you so much for the amazing work. I love your plugin and I'm glad you made it, cause I was always looking for better buttons in VAM :)

Cheers!

Awesome!!!!

Can't wait, thank you so much for the amazing work. I love your plugin and I'm glad you made it, cause I was always looking for better buttons in VAM :)

Cheers!
Glad you love this plugin, I'm very interesting in interface with scene ;)

In addition I want more function like quick trigger relay, I'm consider save/reload to trigger different atom(people) recently, it can reused in other scene convenient, maybe can achieve in next version

This plugin is fantastic. I've started migrating some of my scenes that have way too many in-world UIButtons to use this instead.

I do have one hopeful request, though, which is that I'd love to have support for images on buttons, similar to UIButtonImage. Especially for a UI that's on screen (2D), it would be very handy for some buttons to be condensed down to simple icons, avoiding using as much screen space as text tends to take up.

I want to report a very specific and unusual bug.

I created a scene using this plugin, where all the UI buttons are nicely aligned on the top of the screen. It works like magic. However, for some reason, i have to replace my Mono.Cecil.dll file in the VaM_Data folder (to restore it to the original one, mine was replaced by some 3rd party plugin). After I restored my DLL file, the UI buttons in my original scene are out of proportion (they became much larger and I can't resize them).

Here is what I've tried:

1) If I open a scene where this plugin was never used, and I add this plugin. It works as it should be. This is also the case with any new scenes.
2) For scenes which this plugin was already used, it always have this issue. I've tried to remove the plugin/atom, and readd them. Same issue occurs.

Based on the simple trial above, I believe certain info was written to the save file of a scene (even when the plugin was removed). Is there a way to manually remove those info from the save file, so I can readd this plugin as new?

Thank you!

Amazing plugin, finally we're getting some 2D UI plugin for VAM! Integrating it into SuperVAMDeepthroat right now. I haven't fully tested it yet and still have to test it's VR capabilities but the plugin is coming along really well!

My biggest issue with it right now is, that the buttons do not scale with the Field of View (FOV) and don't adjust position with different window sizes. When changing FOV buttons become small or go out of frame. The FOV is a bigger issue for me than the window resizing issues.

If the buttons adjust dynamically to the FOV and window size and if we get independent button control as you mentioned the plugin will work great for my scenes :) Another small thing I'd love to see would be font size options for each button.

Keep up the great work!

Hi everyone.

I think I need to explain to everyone that two things have happened in my life recently, which have hit me hard, so I have to spend some time to deal with them recently.

I'm really sorry

After the matter is dealt with or there is some progress, I will continue to develop new versions. I have been using this plugin in my scene, and I am also looking forward to the implementation of new functions.

If you have some suggestion or bug, you can written in this discusstion, I'll record and list TODO in future

Hi everyone.

I think I need to explain to everyone that two things have happened in my life recently, which have hit me hard, so I have to spend some time to deal with them recently.

I'm really sorry

After the matter is dealt with or there is some progress, I will continue to develop new versions. I have been using this plugin in my scene, and I am also looking forward to the implementation of new functions.

If you have some suggestion or bug, you can written in this discusstion, I'll record and list TODO in future
Your plugin is fantastic, I have used it in all my recent scenes since finding it - there is only one suggestion I have currently, and that's the ability to rotate the Living3D Buttons. The ability to turn any 2D UI buttons into Living 3D buttons would be fantastic for VR versions of my sceness, but I can't seem to rotate the buttons when they are in Living3D Button mode which makes it really difficult to line the buttons up in a good position for VR.

Hi everyone.

I'm really sorry

Just wanna say I hope you're okay and you'll keep hanging around! Really like your plugin!

About suggestions, I just remembered. When making slider buttons, looks like sometimes it's weird in terms of registering values. For example I have tied slider to a timeline animation, and sometimes it's a gimmick to try and set slider to exactly 0 or exactly max. Looks like it often stops at values like 0.01 or something. I am not sure if it's tied to actual mouse position, but looks like it registers the changes as long as you're holding mouse button, so my expectation would be to set slider exactly to 0 if I am moving it way to the left. I'll test it some more later, but I remember that was one thing that was bothering me slightly.

Hi everyone.

I'm really sorry

Wish you all the best, take some time for yourself. Thank you for developing this!

Back
Top Bottom