Question Can you save current outfit into Outfit preset?

juytoo3zDEE

Reactions
Hi, if you're playing sometimes you may want to change clothes from time to time. But if you do it the normal way, that mean picking individual bottoms, tops, earrings, etc etc shoes, etc. Is there a way to dress your character in different clothese by individually adding stuff like i said but then save that as an outfit. Do that for as many outfits as you want to create.
And then when you're actuallly playing and not creating outfits, when you want to change clothes choose one of your outfits instead of choosing individual items, is there a way to do that? Or this feature doesn't exist?

PS. I know you could save the whole thing as a LOOOK which includes the character LOOk and everything. But i'm not talking about that, that would take more to load, i'm asking if there's a way to save just as OUTFIT

Thanks i'll try. That's great. It saves so that any Character can use the preset or only a specific one can?
A clothing preset can be loaded onto any model. The only exception is that male and female clothing are different, so a preset made with a model of one sex wont load onto a model of the other sex.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom