Question Can someone tell me where I can buy or get this look?

0001ca05

Reactions
I've been searching for this type of looks but they all ended up on some korean website without any further information like patreon link or where I can purchase them. I would be grateful if someones tell me how to get this look or this type of korean looks. Thanks.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    4 KB · Views: 0
I've been searching for this type of looks but they all ended up on some korean website without any further information like patreon link or where I can purchase them. I would be grateful if someones tell me how to get this look or this type of korean looks. Thanks.

Reminds me of @klphgz looks. He has some on the Hub and more on his patreon (which is not available at the moment).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
hi. do u mean the one in my post? can you gimme a hint of how it looks like? im still trying to find it .
I don't know if the one from your post really is from him but it looks similiar of what I remember.

All i can find from him are those looks and resources that are available here on the Hub:

Maybe it is one of those? Or you can find a hint in one of his other resources?

And if the patreon page will be available again, you can look there:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I don't know if the one from your post really is from him but it looks similiar of what I remember.

All i can find from him are those looks and resources that are available here on the Hub:

Maybe it is one of those? Or you can find a hint in one of his other resources?

And if the patreon page will be available again, you can look there:
i just checked his resource but it doesnt seens like it. however i posted new image of the look in my post with less makeup. hope its more easier to identify. https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/can-someone-tell-me-where-i-can-get-or-buy-this-character.57597/

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom