Can someone please port this model over

Merry Christmas

It's not a direct port. You can only add morphs to the Genesis 2 Female model in vam, so I sculpted that in blender and texture painted it, then remeshed the top and added it through daz3d. What assassins creed models did you want?

It's not a direct port. You can only add morphs to the Genesis 2 Female model in vam, so I sculpted that in blender and texture painted it, then remeshed the top and added it through daz3d. What assassins creed models did you want?
Mainly Lucy and Desmond/Ezio from AC Brotherhood…
But also I got 3D models of Shaun, Rebecca, Paola, Lucrezia Borgia and Teodora.
I don’t know how to sculpt or port those models, but it would be great to port

Mainly Lucy and Desmond/Ezio from AC Brotherhood…
But also I got 3D models of Shaun, Rebecca, Paola, Lucrezia Borgia and Teodora.
I don’t know how to sculpt or port those models, but it would be great to port

Here's my version of the Lucy look. Mainly just the top, sculpted and texture painted from the reference with my own custom normal maps (There are no Game models or textures used. as that would probably get it pulled). I did an attempt at the hair and added a few morphs so she doesn't look just like the generic genesis2 model.

Merry Christmas

To add other character asset into your scenes you can use this, but they will need to be in xps format and you won't be able to control them easily like the main vam characters. Search xla or xps on devart. You can try to add your own models by converting to xps/xla with the xla plugin for blender, I've never done it though so it may been a bit of a head ache.

Here's my version of the Lucy look. Mainly just the top, sculpted and texture painted from the reference with my own custom normal maps (There are no Game models or textures used. as that would probably get it pulled). I did an attempt at the hair and added a few morphs so she doesn't look just like the generic genesis2 model.

Merry Christmas

To add other character asset into your scenes you can use this, but they will need to be in xps format and you won't be able to control them easily like the main vam characters. Search xla or xps on devart. You can try to add your own models by converting to xps/xla with the xla plugin for blender, I've never done it though so it may been a bit of a head ache.

Man, you are Awesome :O

My Lucy and Desmond are XPS, but I got the blender file from Lucrezia, Paola and Teodora…

Do you have some tutorial to port those files to vam?

Happy Hollidays!!

Not easily is the simple answer. You could try converting them to xps, but you would need to download a plugin for blender and activate it. Or you could go the really not simply way and export the model and rig in blender as an fbx file, get an older version of unity with vam exporter to make custom unity asset bundles and save a CUA. You would need to know unity quite well as you have to recreate all of the materials most of the time and re rig the model et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Hazmhox made a great guide for making cua s.

Back
Top Bottom