• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Can I have some advice on how to make this better please?

alexftime1

Reactions
So I follow the Facegen steps and use OTR to refine, but it still doesn't feel right, what am I not seeing here, what can I do to make it more realistic please?
Also, she has a lazy right eye.. is it fixable in vam?
Thank you :)

Screenshot 2022-12-27 181314.jpg

Dude, recreating real persons in VaM is like the hardest stuff to do. If you really want to create a look-a-like, you have to use the in-game morphs as well. Under "head/shape" there are some really essential morphs I found out. You better dig to all the face morphs and play around.

top of the ears look like they need an outward bend. Eye and brow look a bit too high and upper center eye height could be lowered a bit. I would recommend multiple saves between and during morph tweaking sessions too.

Last edited:
What facegen does is create a "first approximation" of a look. It's a point to start from, not an end point.

Many users like using OnTopReplica or a similar program to superimpose a semi-transparent photo over the face in vam, then apply morphs to make features line up.

looks good. eyes too big imo, iris size too. jaw could use some corner. the head is perfectly round like an egg, irl you can see a distinctive jaw angle

I know the post is a bit old but thought I would share how I fix the lazy eye problem, in case anyone else needs the solution.
With the person selected, go to auto Behaviors -> Eye Control
Make sure "Eyes look at" -> Target is selected.
Move the EyeTarget to a position that causes a problem with the eyes
Adjust setting one at a time, trial and error until problem goes away. I start with left/right angle adjust and max angles but every model is different.
When you think it looks good, remember to move the eyetarget around. Try near and far targets to make sure you didn't introduce a new problem.
Also, the solution may be a compromise. It might not be perfect in every case, find a set of settings that you can live with.
Hope this helps someone.

Back
Top Bottom