Looks Cammy - Street Fighter 6

Noc_This

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
NocThis18
Noc_This submitted a new resource:

Cammy - Street Fighter 6 - Cammy - Street fighter 6

Hello everyone, new girl, I just couldn't resist Cammy's new design in SF6 but after the trailer I was convinced.
I made the face textures, the body texture and the Barbie texture - RenVR and do normal and Muscle to RenVR Barbie by damarmau some of the best free stuff out there.
You can have the character free here and the clothes paid for on my patreon, If you like it, I appreciate the support and a lot of effort and time put into each thing here. ^^:
[URL...

Read more about this resource...

Amazing! Just curious, is that the canon morph? Because as far as I know the model isn't accessible yet? Unless it was present in the previous Beta in the files? (I think Beta #3 will include Cammy though)

In any case, she does look amazing, seriously great job.

unable to get her clothes to load the only thing that loads are the boots and bracers everything else is just white upon loading the leggings sports bra etc

unable to get her clothes to load the only thing that loads are the boots and bracers everything else is just white upon loading the leggings sports bra etc
You just downloaded what's here, the outfit is on my patreon, if you already have the outfit and it didn't show up, please let me know.

Amazing! Just curious, is that the canon morph? Because as far as I know the model isn't accessible yet? Unless it was present in the previous Beta in the files? (I think Beta #3 will include Cammy though)

In any case, she does look amazing, seriously great job.
It's not a canon, I redid it from scratch using the trailer as a reference, all clothing modeled and textured by me.
A high poly screenshot of mine I took for texture in substance and a little mess.
g3.PNG

Here below that is in the VAM,
(sorry for the lecture, I was happy that people were confusing my model with the original and wanted to show how much effort I put into it) ^^
g4.PNG

It's not a canon, I redid it from scratch using the trailer as a reference, all clothing modeled and textured by me.
A high poly screenshot of mine I took for texture in substance and a little mess.
View attachment 236144
Here below that is in the VAM,
(sorry for the lecture, I was happy that people were confusing my model with the original and wanted to show how much effort I put into it) ^^
View attachment 236145

Simply amazejob as I like to say :)

Gotta respect the time it took and the dedication!

You just downloaded what's here, the outfit is on my patreon, if you already have the outfit and it didn't show up, please let me know.
it shows but its all white the textures on it and not the normal color now I have the steam version of the game and it says I have 1.22

How do I load the looks?
I can't load the scene without the clothes
If I was talking about the metal part of the boots and gloves, they are hidden assets, you have to activate the hidden display and in the items tab and then remove, manually, more if you have the CUA manage it and just go to the remove option and delete everything.

Loving the look, thanks for the share. One thing bugs me as it seems that the model eats up so much FPS. Could that be true? Whenever I remove her from a scene I get twice the FPS in comparison to when she's in the scene. Any ideas please?

Loving the look, thanks for the share. One thing bugs me as it seems that the model eats up so much FPS. Could that be true? Whenever I remove her from a scene I get twice the FPS in comparison to when she's in the scene. Any ideas please?
It's actually correct the jacket mainly consumes a lot of fps because of the physics involved in keeping everything in its place, I try to do my best to reduce the poly count to lower the physics card but it's still very heavy, if it bothers you too much just take the jacket off, or turn off the physics on it. which I believe improves the fps a lot. :(

It's actually correct the jacket mainly consumes a lot of fps because of the physics involved in keeping everything in its place, I try to do my best to reduce the poly count to lower the physics card but it's still very heavy, if it bothers you too much just take the jacket off, or turn off the physics on it. which I believe improves the fps a lot. :(

It can't be the jacket, I did strip her off of everything. I even tried turning off the tongue collision off which a lot of times produces some fps issues, but that didn't do much. My PC is not the best but I have a 3060ti and a 5800x ryzen with nvme ssds... Would you know what else could that be?

It can't be the jacket, I did strip her off of everything. I even tried turning off the tongue collision off which a lot of times produces some fps issues, but that didn't do much. My PC is not the best but I have a 3060ti and a 5800x ryzen with nvme ssds... Would you know what else could that be?
Did you take your hair out? if so i have no idea what it is, if not maybe the hair physics is too heavy for your system, you can try changing some values in them to see if it improves.

Did you take your hair out? if so i have no idea what it is, if not maybe the hair physics is too heavy for your system, you can try changing some values in them to see if it improves.
I am shtoopid.... The FPS drops were caused by multiple beard clothing simulations on the male model.... but because I am doing a POV animation I didn't realise at first. Sorry for panicking here, your model works perfectly fine! cheers

Hi from Thailand, visiting the temples.

1692833193.jpg

Linked the pose if you want it, thanks for that awesome model!

Attachments

• Preset_Cammy victory.vap
    76.1 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom