Cammy SF6 - Metal glovers and shoes

Assets Cammy SF6 - Metal glovers and shoes

Unfortunately these assets have the double-vision bug while in VR. Can this be fixed?

Hmm I can try to see if I can, but I can't test it in VR so I'll search to see if I can find something about the problem, can you capture the problem in some way (image or video) just to have an idea what it is?

So in case you're unfamiliar with the double-vision bug, basically the asset renders perfectly fine in one eye, and warps the asset off to the side in the other eye. I've seen this bug with other creators as well, but I have yet to witness anyone ever fix the issue. I've also ruled out the vs1 plugin as the culprit.
20230420142440_1_vr.jpg

So in case you're unfamiliar with the double-vision bug, basically the asset renders perfectly fine in one eye, and warps the asset off to the side in the other eye. I've seen this bug with other creators as well, but I have yet to witness anyone ever fix the issue. I've also ruled out the vs1 plugin as the culprit.
View attachment 236686
Hmm, for me it's a little complicated, I tried to research a little and find the cause, maybe some option within Unity, I made some different configurations to try to find the cause, see if it's the shader or the size and position of the asset, could you test for me the 3 options I made, if not, I'll see if I open a poll on the forum to see if someone responds.

Attachments

• ex.assetbundle
    6.5 MB · Views: 0
I've tested all three assets in a new scene, and unfortunately all three test objects have the double-vision bug.
20230420205010_1_vr.jpg
20230420205030_1_vr.jpg
20230420205055_1_vr.jpg

View attachment 236686
Hello, I received some feedback about the issue, could you please confirm if the issue is resolved by testing this for me.

Attachments

• cammysf6_glove_c.assetbundle
    8.5 MB · Views: 0
You did it! Happy to report this one works in both eyes! I can finally rest easy knowing that this bug is fixable, great work!
Glad I fixed it, thanks to the community, gotta update this feature and maybe others, thanks for the feedback.

Error during attempt to load assetbundle Noc_This.CammySF6_Assets.3:/Custom/Assets/Noc_This/cammysf6_glove_p.assetbundle. Not valid
got this error
have anyidea to fix this

Back
Top Bottom