Camera Background Color

Plugins Camera Background Color

The standard VaM UI Button should stays visible. Can you link a scene where these things happen so I can take a look?
I think there are 3rd party plugins for custom UIs. Have not looked into those yet. There is a good chance these will hide - depends on what atom type these UI elements are based on. Filtering and keeping all kind of (custom) UI stuff is tricky.
atom-linked hair pieces and body parts
I assume those are CUA (Custom Unity Assets). That should be an easy fix. These kind of bugs are exactly the reason why I do not upload this as release yet and testing from others on all kinds of content is important. I rarely use CUAs and would have never stumbled upon this. For fans of stylized characters I know they get used a lot for hair, wings, horns and similar stuff.

The standard VaM UI Button should stays visible. Can you link a scene where these things happen so I can take a look?
I think there are 3rd party plugins for custom UIs. Have not looked into those yet. There is a good chance these will hide - depends on what atom type these UI elements are based on. Filtering and keeping all kind of (custom) UI stuff is tricky.

I assume those are CUA (Custom Unity Assets). That should be an easy fix. These kind of bugs are exactly the reason why I do not upload this as release yet and testing from others on all kinds of content is important. I rarely use CUAs and would have never stumbled upon this. For fans of stylized characters I know they get used a lot for hair, wings, horns and similar stuff.
Yes, they are cua's.
This is the scene i tried. :X

Works perfectly now! I can switch from my messy script :D
So now the only piece that I couldn't figure out is: how to apply background color to person atoms (e.g. only to a male in the scene) but in a way the lighting doesn't add shadows.
If your intention is to make the male the correct colour so he becomes effectively invisible there is already a free plugin called transparency that you can just add to any person atom and it gives you alpha toggles for the character either completely or for different parts. I only found it yesterday after trying to make skin passthrough colour without success.

Sally Whitemane updated Camera Background Color with a new update entry:

Version 6

Changes:
(to previous "Version 5 experimental 2" only)
  • CUAs that have a linked Rigidbody will now be excluded for the 'Render'-toggle. So CUA hair, wings or anything linked to a person stays visible.
  • Added missing "UISlider" to the list of atom types to exclude by default.
  • The 'Render'-toggle now generates a filter for each atom on the right side of the UI. Use them to manually toggle atom visibility. This filter list will not stay in sync if you add or...

Read the rest of this update entry...

If your intention is to make the male the correct colour so he becomes effectively invisible there is already a free plugin called transparency that you can just add to any person atom and it gives you alpha toggles for the character either completely or for different parts. I only found it yesterday after trying to make skin passthrough colour without success.
yep I know this plugin but check the link I added to my post.

Back
Top Bottom