[C&G-STUDIO] "No Matter" - Repack!

Paid Scenes [C&G-STUDIO] "No Matter" - Repack!

C&G-STUDIO

Staff member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
cgstudio
C&G-STUDIO submitted a new resource:

[C&G-STUDIO] "No Matter" - Repack! - Repack version of one of our most famous classics

A trailer will follow soon.....

Hit it hard!

Also a classic this one features an energetic performance and surprising moments you wouldn't expect filled up with a simple but fitting and effective lighting to outline the mood in the show.

Love

Your C&G-STUDIO

View attachment 139815

********************************************************************************************************************

THE PC LICENSE...

Read more about this resource...

yeah this scene AND the Dance Of Nymphets V1.1 both had this exact same issue. The correct models are not loading in and or are not in the archive and have to be manually grabbed BUT Then the scene atleast finds them. SO check to see if they are actually included and if not include them lol ;)

yeah this scene AND the Dance Of Nymphets V1.1 both had this exact same issue. The correct models are not loading in and or are not in the archive and have to be manually grabbed BUT Then the scene atleast finds them. SO check to see if they are actually included and if not include them lol ;)

I think I understand the issue. Well the models are stored in our POGVR archive. Best bet is just to download all models from POGVR once a month ends cause they get separated from the scene due our file structure in the beginning of each month.

In the month Dance Of Nymphets was released the models .var file came with the scene link. But like said in the beginning of each month they get separated again. Not the best solution but it at least gives an overview and won't get messy that fast

I think I understand the issue. Well the models are stored in our POGVR archive. Best bet is just to download all models from POGVR once a month ends cause they get separated from the scene due our file structure in the beginning of each month.

In the month Dance Of Nymphets was released the models .var file came with the scene link. But like said in the beginning of each month they get separated again. Not the best solution but it at least gives an overview and won't get messy that fast
I guessed this was the issue....

Here is an idea which might help...

Currently you're promoting scenes using top tier model to all tiers. Ive noticed this on a few scenes since the new tier.
Which could leads to confusion and disappointment (Even if you dont hear about it) for lower tiers if the models are actually only exclusive.
But if you offered standard models for base tier and that's what the pics showed etc... but you then promoted that top tier gets you those optional looks (by pog etc) then you avoid that confusion / disappointment and you have a valid marketing tool for that top tier.
Poss youre already doing this. at times..... but it would make what seemed like a mistake into a solution and better still...and opportunity :-D

Last edited:
I guessed this was the issue....

Here is an idea which might help...

Currently you're promoting scenes using top tier model to all tiers. Ive noticed this on a few scenes since the new tier.
Which could leads to confusion and disappointment (Even if you dont hear about it) for lower tiers if the models are actually only exclusive.
But if you offered standard models for base tier and that's what the pics showed etc... but you then promoted that top tier gets you those optional looks (by pog etc) then you avoid that confusion / disappointment and you have a valid marketing tool for that top tier.
Poss youre already doing this. at times..... but it would make what seemed like a mistake into a solution and better still...and opportunity :-D

SupportTier.png

Hi there again. I understand there might be some confusion. But at this stage I got to say we are pretty clear about what you get within your subscription and give our very best to avoid any confusion. As of 01/31/2022 POGV was founded and incorporated to C&G. Patrons joining the 4,50€ / 5$ tier receive all available content until the day POGVR joined C&G. There is no content for the 5$ tier including any POGVR release. People joining the 7€ / 8$ tier on the other hand receive all content availabe including every POGVR release. The 9€ / 10$ tier is meant as a tip jar for the team.

There might be a case in the past I don't quiet remeber anymore where we might have shared a POGVR model to the 5$ tier but if so this was only a exepctional thing paired with a minor update.

View attachment 148569

Hi there again. I understand there might be some confusion. But at this stage I got to say we are pretty clear about what you get within your subscription and give our very best to avoid any confusion. As of 01/31/2022 POGV was founded and incorporated to C&G. Patrons joining the 4,50€ / 5$ tier receive all available content until the day POGVR joined C&G. There is no content for the 5$ tier including any POGVR release. People joining the 7€ / 8$ tier on the other hand receive all content availabe including every POGVR release. The 9€ / 10$ tier is meant as a tip jar for the team.

There might be a case in the past I don't quiet remeber anymore where we might have shared a POGVR model to the 5$ tier but if so this was only a exepctional thing paired with a minor update.

That is clear haha. Its a much better system and youve done really well to implement it so professionally.

But maybe im not articulating clearly lol
What i mean is some scenes show a certain look on vam and patreon....eg temple of the nymphs
DanceOfNymphfefeets-Cover.jpg
and the blurb it says theyre already included

efef.png

but they have to be manually added in or they wont appear.
does that make sense haha .
The actual pictured looks are in the POG archive, not the CG one.

regrgerge.png

But no where obvious does it suggest this leading to the aforementioned confusion especially if youre in the CG archive and forget their is a pog one. Yes all members have access but the sign posting could be better? or if its already awesome i missed it lol I hope thats clearer lol (as mud)

I know most people dont care about this stuff or atleast they dont verbalize it but if i see something which doesnt make sense its better for me to pass it along to you even if im wrong , as im willing to absord that blow on the off chance it helps someone if im right and ofcourse overall it might help you too :-D

That is clear haha. Its a much better system and youve done really well to implement it so professionally.

But maybe im not articulating clearly lol
What i mean is some scenes show a certain look on vam and patreon....eg temple of the nymphs
View attachment 148664
and the blurb it says theyre already included

View attachment 148663

but they have to be manually added in or they wont appear.
does that make sense haha .
The actual pictured looks are in the POG archive, not the CG one.

View attachment 148665
But no where obvious does it suggest this leading to the aforementioned confusion especially if youre in the CG archive and forget their is a pog one. Yes all members have access but the sign posting could be better? or if its already awesome i missed it lol I hope thats clearer lol (as mud)

I know most people dont care about this stuff or atleast they dont verbalize it but if i see something which doesnt make sense its better for me to pass it along to you even if im wrong , as im willing to absord that blow on the off chance it helps someone if im right and ofcourse overall it might help you too :-D

Ah ok, now I got what you mean. Yeah to be honest sometimes if we try to resolve one particular confusion, there grows an other one instead so it's hard to find a solution for it. So for example yes, it might be way more precise to write [ included in our POGVR archive after the month the scene was published passed by and we threw the var file of the model in our POGVR archive to have a better general overview] than simply [included]....but even if we would do such a mosterous sentence there would be definitely the one or the other asking "hey, so do I have to purchase an other tier to get the model" or something similar.

However it's good you mention things like that cause without those mentions we wouldn't think about better solutions. The current file system is not the end of our file management road so you're welcome for any suggestion :)

Ah ok, now I got what you mean. Yeah to be honest sometimes if we try to resolve one particular confusion, there grows an other one instead so it's hard to find a solution for it. So for example yes, it might be way more precise to write [ included in our POGVR archive after the month the scene was published passed by and we threw the var file of the model in our POGVR archive to have a better general overview] than simply [included]....but even if we would do such a mosterous sentence there would be definitely the one or the other asking "hey, so do I have to purchase an other tier to get the model" or something similar.

However it's good you mention things like that cause without those mentions we wouldn't think about better solutions. The current file system is not the end of our file management road so you're welcome for any suggestion :)
solid reply thanks....now its easier when I actually state my question in english ...vs gobbledegook haha

Back
Top Bottom