Paid Scenes [C&G-STUDIO] "Must Be LOVE" - REPACK

C&G-STUDIO

Staff member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
cgstudio
C&G-STUDIO submitted a new resource:

[C&G-STUDIO] "Must Be LOVE" - REPACK - 1 on 1 passionate & intimate classic sex scene out of our pocket

Simple, yet effective

Back then when this scene was released the first time years ago it definitely set the bar higher when it comes to intimacy, emotions with your VR companion you won't ever forget.

We think this scene didn't lost any of it's charme and decided to blow the dust off and share it in a slightly improved "repack" version for you in thankful memories how all of this "C&G" began.

CHANGELOG

- Exchanged model with up to date one ("Jay")

Read more about this resource...

Before I score this pls be aware there are some issues with the looks breasts. They are super jiggly lol but not in a good way....haha

This sounds like a collider error. Like an ivisible collider tryna affect the physics. Make sure to run the latest TittyMagic version and / or disable the soft breast physics. At least the last option should help agains the titties freaking out =D

the issue is def the plugin. I found that if you adjust the softness to about 34 it resolves the issue. The default setting of 70 will fail every time on the two vam setups i tried it on. If you ever do an update I would recommend this adjustment. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom