Bubble Butt Anal

Scenes Bubble Butt Anal

Peanut

Reactions
Peanut submitted a new resource:

Bubble Butt Anal - POV doggystyle anal in a public bathroom.

This one is for anal lovers.

View attachment 50891View attachment 50893View attachment 50892

If you load the scene and there are alignment issues, just click "Starter fix." Aside from that, to begin the scene the way I intended it to be experienced, just click "Activate Passenger," then "Stick it in her ass" and go from there. You know.

I put some effort into this. It's not the most complex scene, but it's...

Read more about this resource...

@Peanut After reading your post here i checked your package.

Most of your dependencies are pulled from CP Sex 2 and only because of single morph (Anus-Open-Out).
Code:
                     "uid" : "Damarmau.CP_Sex_2.6:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female_genitalia/Genitalia_Reloaded/Anus-Open-Out.vmi",
                     "name" : "Anus-Open-Out",
                     "value" : "0.3402451"
Sadly female_genitalia morphs are not included inside Spacedog.Import_Reloaded_Lite.2

No hub-hosted tag is because of 4x assets used from Marzipan.Bathroom package.
Code:
               "id" : "asset",
               "assetName" : "Assets/object/bathroom/bathroom-toilet.unity",
               "assetUrl" : "Marzipan.Bathroom.latest:/Custom/Assets/Tri all assets/Mobilier/bathroom constructor.assetbundle"
That package is depending on both packs sapuzex.Cooking_Lesson.1 & VaMPos.Nurses_job.1

Also you have life plugin v10 & v13 as dependency, since you have pose morphs from both packs in use.
Code:
                     "uid" : "MacGruber.Life.13:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/MacGruber/Pose/Breathing/Breathing_Chest.vmi",
                     "name" : "Breathing Chest",
                     "value" : "0.2736033"

"uid" : "MacGruber.Life.10:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/MacGruber/Pose/Breathing/Breathing_Chest.vmi",
                     "name" : "Breathing Chest",
                     "value" : "-0.4457429"

"uid" : "MacGruber.Life.13:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/MacGruber/Pose/Breathing/Breathing_NoseIn.vmi",
                     "name" : "Breathing NoseIn",
                     "value" : "0.483418"

"uid" : "MacGruber.Life.10:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/MacGruber/Pose/Breathing/Breathing_NoseOut.vmi",
                     "name" : "Breathing NoseOut",
                     "value" : "0.01923747"

"uid" : "MacGruber.Life.13:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/MacGruber/Pose/Breathing/Breathing_Stomach.vmi",
                     "name" : "Breathing Stomach",
                     "value" : "0.2113361"

"uid" : "MacGruber.Life.10:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/MacGruber/Pose/Breathing/Breathing_Stomach.vmi",
                     "name" : "Breathing Stomach",
                     "value" : "-0.2855719"

:D !

I'll sacrifice the anus morph, the toilets, and remove the older version of MacGrubers life so I can get this scene dependency-reduced and hub-hosted. You've made this easier for me, so thank you.

Back
Top Bottom