BodyLanguage_resources

Other BodyLanguage_resources

CheesyFX

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
CheesyFX submitted a new resource:

BodyLanguage_resources - Resources needed for BodyLanguage

This is a resource pack containing morphs, cum cloths, textures and assets required to run BodyLanguage from version 58 and upwards.
Some of those files were created by myself, but the majority has been done by the awesome people stated below!
I recommend using my session plugin CheesyPluginSuite to auto download the latest version of this on VAM startup.

Read more about this resource...

Hi, can you make it possible to use your sound sets instead of Vammoan? and sets of emotions for different characters, for example using the "morph preset" function or something like that. On some characters, the standard sets of emotions look bad. The same thing with sound, I want to be able to add my own sounds without unpacking or modifying someone else's voicebundle

Hi, can you make it possible to use your sound sets instead of Vammoan? and sets of emotions for different characters, for example using the "morph preset" function or something like that. On some characters, the standard sets of emotions look bad. The same thing with sound, I want to be able to add my own sounds without unpacking or modifying someone else's voicebundle
Hi.

I'm not aware of any sound bundles other than VAMMoan. If you meant to use your private one, how should I know how this one is structured / files are named? I don't just play random sounds out of a big folder, I select them based on levels. If you have a valuable bundle keep the naming exactly like VAMMoan does it and publish it. But for now I don't see a reason to set up a bundle selector, which is a LOT of work and very error prone if the bundle isn't exactly as it should be. I know you don't want to, but you could always replace a voice you don't like with your custom sounds. But make sure to keep the naming scheme.

There are 261 joy expressions being used. So I'm almost certain that the ones you wanted to select are already there. The issue is more like how the morphs are being played. Even if you knew 100 morphs that play well with your model, do you also know that an arbitrary subset of those (up to 20-30) do also play well together if they are applied simultaneously by very small amounts? The system is totally different from traditional randomizers where you select maybe 20 morphs and 1-3 of them are mixd up each cycle. There isn't even a "cycle period" in BL. Random morph values are being upped whenever a stimulus comes in and they decay individually.
I once had a system planed where you could edit the behavior through "expression presets" (not adding custom ones, but adjust the parameters of the existing ones). But this is forfeited for now. It would require me to finish up the system, and more importantly, huge amounts of testing and observing the results of the preset under various conditions. This had to be done by users since I'm satisfied how it currently works for my model - well, for the most part, but I've already "endured" countless hours of testing & fine tuning parameters. I don't want to do that again in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom