Body Measurement Tool

Plugins Body Measurement Tool

Reactions
Doofenschmalphys submitted a new resource:

Body Measurement Tool - Measures Circumference, Length, Thiccness, and More!

My first upload to VAM Hub!

The Body Measurement Tool is heavily based off of the same plugin for DAZ Studio.
It's for those who are a bit pickier with their bodies, or just for the curious individual who wants to know just how THICC their women (and men) are~

Create "disks" and place them on your person's body, and then press the spacebar to start measuring!
Also features a rudimentary freehand drawing system.View attachment 5406View attachment 5407

Read more about this resource...

I assume we don't have to shrink the Slicers to fit eg. the neck but maybe enlarge them so the whole neck is covered?

What does "Slicer Accuracy (In Degrees)" mean? The higher the accuracy the smaller the measurements.

I assume we don't have to shrink the Slicers to fit eg. the neck but maybe enlarge them so the whole neck is covered?

What does "Slicer Accuracy (In Degrees)" mean? The higher the accuracy the smaller the measurements.

The lower the accuracy slider is, the smaller the measurements will be.

Thanks, this is exactly what VAM is missing. Hope you'll continue to work on and improve this. Is there currently anyway to get the height with this plugin?

Back
Top Bottom