bling bling makeup(male,female,futa)

Clothing bling bling makeup(male,female,futa)

Tap23

Reactions
Tap23 submitted a new resource:

bling bling make up - some self-illuminating makeup

(AD)If you think I have done a great job, please rate me。
you can also browse my other resources,https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/authors/tap23.35619/
Of course I would be happier if you would sponsor me。(AD)

Currently just trying to make a reflective eyeshadow for my paid look. There should be more updates in the future.
There are two presets with only a little difference。
basic:
View attachment 162017
View attachment 162020
preset01:
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

I think your download file is incorrect. Instead of being a VAR file it is : 162687-b9e3db55744a1f80e8138aba768708c9.data

I think your download file is incorrect. Instead of being a VAR file it is : 162687-b9e3db55744a1f80e8138aba768708c9.data
Thanks for your feedback, but I downloaded it and it's a normal var. I also asked my friend to help test and wear it, and it seems that there is nothing abnormal.
So I don't know what's going on......sorry...

Thanks for your feedback, but I downloaded it and it's a normal var. I also asked my friend to help test and wear it, and it seems that there is nothing abnormal.
So I don't know what's going on......sorry...
Weird, it was a problem only with Firefox. I ended up trying a different browser and it is good to go. Thanks again for the upload, looks great.

Weird, it was a problem only with Firefox. I ended up trying a different browser and it is good to go. Thanks again for the upload, looks great.
Glad you found the problem. By the way your makeup textures are great and helped a lot with my character creation, thank you so much。

Glad you found the problem. By the way your makeup textures are great and helped a lot with my character creation, thank you so much。
You're welcome. I have a bunch more, I need to get to putting them together in a Var.

Back
Top Bottom