BLEACHED Latex V Gloves and Stockings

Textures BLEACHED Latex V Gloves and Stockings

Download [1.42 MB]

Bleaching_POV

Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2024
Messages
19
Reactions
73
Bleaching_POV submitted a new resource:

BLEACHED Latex V Gloves and Stockings - A re-texture of "V Gloves and Stockings" for BLEACHED raceplay in latex style with various colors!

Hey all! After another hiatus here I am creating a new clothing preset! Summers tend to be very busy for me irl!
I took "V Gloves and Stockings" clothing by "EZhustler" which I found to be an incredible clothing and created a BLEACHED re-texture of it in a latex format! I did also keep optional transparent versions. There are 6 clothing preset color...

Read more about this resource...
 
Great. Any other ideas you cooking? All of them have been good except that shirt "I love nyc" style bleach shirt that doesnt have any actual textures on it
 
Back
Top Bottom