Better Pubes

Hairstyles Better Pubes

Metix

Reactions
Metix submitted a new resource:

Better Pubes - Better pubes for female atoms

First off, I'm a pube guy. Just wanted to get that out of the way.

That classic hairy triangle has had my attention since that one kid in elementary school with the older brother pulled a wadded up page from a Playboy mag out of his pocket, as we huddled around behind some trees in the back, trying to get a glimpse. No judgement for those who want all completely hairless, it's just not my thing. A good set of pubes create a certain sort of mystery about what untold treasures might lie...

Read more about this resource...

I like the style where there's a central vertical line, and the other hairs seem to branch out from that in curves like a tree. Thin, wispy options would be good too. Good stuff!
(y)

I like the style where there's a central vertical line, and the other hairs seem to branch out from that in curves like a tree. Thin, wispy options would be good too. Good stuff!
(y)
Thanks, the feedback is helpful. The center-line thing was actually came from an accidental swipe with the styling sphere, but I liked how it created contrast and ran with it. I hear you on the wispy, it's a trick get a mix of a sort of randomness with enough uniformity that it makes sense. I think the first thing I'm going to do is make versions of these with collision and sim enabled to see how they respond to clothing and other contact. But wispy is now on the list too.

Back
Top Bottom