• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Basketball Boots for males.

Clothing Basketball Boots for males. 1

sry, to say this but this does not look "high quality" in terms of 3d-modelling/texturing. I think you should reconsider asking money for this. There are warps in the 3d mesh and textures and the lighting seems completely off (as for most of the clothing items on here).
I don't want to rude, but paid content should be better than this.

sry, to say this but this does not look "high quality" in terms of 3d-modelling/texturing. I think you should reconsider asking money for this. There are warps in the 3d mesh and textures and the lighting seems completely off (as for most of the clothing items on here).
I don't want to rude, but paid content should be better than this.
Ok I did release these as free in the first place but they were moved due to me forgetting to make the Patreon link "public" as i did with the female boots. Was a late night stuff up. I will change it. Also I charge $3 for my whole catalog on patreon, which is yrs of work. I have released countless free items that I have made myself or ported like these boots on here, as well as "paid content". I’m sick of people that take and complain and never give to this community. This it what drives creators like myself away. It makes me not want to release content like this as the first feedback I get is negative. Even if I did make them and not port them and ask you to support my Patreon to have them, it’s $3 mate for hundreds of hrs of work over several yrs. You are not just "buying" these. Sorry to be blunt but this comment really got to me. Peace.

Last edited:
Ok I did release these as free in the first place but they were moved due to me forgetting to make the Patreon link "public" as i did with the female boots. Was a late night stuff up. I will change it. Also I charge $3 for my whole catalog on patreon, which is yrs of work. I have released countless free items that I have made myself or ported like these boots on here, as well as "paid content". I’m sick of people that take and complain and never give to this community. This it what drives creators like myself away. It makes me not want to release content like this as the first feedback I get is negative. Even if I did make them and not port them and ask you to support my Patreon to have them, it’s $3 mate for hundreds of hrs of work over several yrs. You are not just "buying" these. Sorry to be blunt but this comment really got to me. Peace.

I want to appologize. I did not want to insult you or your work and I have not looked at your patreon pricing beforehand. But I use your barstool and display podium, thx.
Are you saying you make money of ported content? This is something I would be really carefull about.

Greetz

I want to appologize. I did not want to insult you or your work and I have not looked at your patreon pricing beforehand. But I use your barstool and display podium, thx.
Are you saying you make money of ported content? This is something I would be really carefull about.

Greetz
All the ported content i

Greetz
Apology accepted. I think you misunderstood, any ported content i release is under the appropriate licensing which is cc attribution. It’s all free. Thx.

Back
Top Bottom