Baby Oil Filters

MrsPippa

Reactions
I’m a new old girl on the block, I just love selfie photography, one of my recent subject interests, is Oil Wrestling, so using Daz 3D I played with creating my partners to wrestle with. Thanks to CGBytes and their U I,m a new old girl on the block, I just love selfie photography, one of my recent subject interests, is Oil Wrestling, so using Daz 3D I played with creating my partners to wrestle with. Thanks to CGBytes and their Ultimate Skin Moisture with it' v1.2 Baby Oil add-on getting the skin texture on the 3D models is not a problem, but finding away to get myself oiled up in post production seems a right head acre. Has anyone any tips on where to find such filters or whatever for Photoshop or Gimp ?ltimate Skin Moisture with it' v1.2 Baby Oil add-on getting the skin texture on the 3D models is not a problem, but finding a way to get myself oiled up in post-production seems a right headache. Has anyone any tips on where to find such filters or whatever for Photoshop or Gimp ?View attachment 240269

I'm not sure how this will help in DAZ but this is a VAM site so here is the
plugin for oily skin in VAM
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/geoshell-skin-overlay-added-oily-skin.1479/
OilySkin.jpg

Thank you so much for the reply, and with a magic image too. To tell you the truth I did not understand it was a VAM site or anything about VAM, now you have enlightened me I need to find out more. My problem is not so much Daz, but finding away to apply the texture to myself in a jpg or png image. I hope my next message will be in a rookie VAM role. Thanks "mspecko1"

I think what you might be talking about is using the "Plastic Wrap" filter in photoshop to make things look a bit more wet? I use this to enhance cum and liquids in my AI art (shhh don't tell everyone)

If that's not what you meant, I also make oily spec and gloss textures for vam, but they are paid content.

Back
Top Bottom