Babe Boxing

VamTimbo

Featured Contributor
Reactions
VamTimbo submitted a new resource:

Babe Boxing - Hot girl practices her boxing moves

The look is Sunny by @sky00VaM. Clothes by @jasik , @DillDoe , and @VL_13. Hair by NoStage3 and SpaceDog. Plugins include Timeline by Acid Bubbles, Naturalis by Everlaster, Searchlight by ky1001, and ShoeHelper by Stopper. Skins by RenVR. Breast morphs by Ascorad. Environment by VamTastic.Included: CamRide Experience - just press escape to exit once activated.

View attachment 344503

Read more about this resource...

Not sure if I am doing something wrong here, but the .var file does not seem to include the song. The folder "Custom/Sounds/Music Assetbundles" does not exist.

Not sure if I am doing something wrong here, but the .var file does not seem to include the song. The folder "Custom/Sounds/Music Assetbundles" does not exist.
AH... the VAR Packaging process probably skipped that.. thanks! I'll fix this and post an update!

Fixed! Please let me know if it's still broken.

Hmmm, well, progress: the song is included, but still not playing. I get this at start of the scene

Clipboard01.jpg

Also, the selection in the "Start Song" moment in the timeline is empty - no sign of the VAMML loader option.

Clipboard03.jpg

To find a solution, I've tried:
  1. Unpack the song assetbundle to a local directory and use that instead - still nothing
  2. Unpack VAMML loader plugin to a local directory - still nothing
Question: do you test your exported .var on a second "Vanilla" installation? I've got one in parallel, and (when I have the time) test my vars in there before the release.

Last edited:
Also, the selection in the "Start Song" moment in the timeline is empty - no sign of the VAMML loader option.

If you get that message (the red one in your image) it means the assetbundle has either failed to load or there's something in memory that prevents it to load. So you won't find the track because... it has not loaded.

I'm grabbing the scene and testing it out, see what's going on.

@HAL9001 Until Timbo fixes the scene:

• Open the scene file from inside the var
  • search for ".mlbundle"
  • Replace "MusicBundleURL" : "Custom/Sounds/Music Assetbundles/boxingmusic.mlbundle"
  • By: "MusicBundleURL" : "VamTimbo.Boxing_Scene_3-24.2:/Custom/Sounds/Music Assetbundles/boxingmusic.mlbundle"
  • Save the file and overwrite it in the .var file

Don't forget to hard reset VAM. When an assetbundle fails to load, it's stuck in memory and you can't load it anymore.

@HAL9001 Until Timbo fixes the scene:

Don't forget to hard reset VAM. When an assetbundle fails to load, it's stuck in memory and you can't load it anymore.
Yes, I just noticed that when trying to fiddle even more. I think the main problem is that the assetbundle does not get the "SELF:" prefix from the package manager, so VAMMLoader looks for the file locally. So when you extract the sounds locally, it actually works (after restarting VAM like you said).

SELF: does not work because there's a rewrite issue with VAM's engine. I don't know why, it's a bug that occurs from time to time. I need to check that further.

We recommend not using the original plugin (the var version) of VAMMusicLoader that was a standalone resource in the previous releases.
We need to figure out an issue for the packager, maybe it'll be re-released later : )

Sorry about that!

If you're loading the scene and did not authorize the plugin through the downloader inside the game. Which will ask you at load, you need to reload the scene, in this situation the system will fail if it's not authorized beforehand.

If you're loading the scene and did not authorize the plugin through the downloader inside the game. Which will ask you at load, you need to reload the scene, in this situation the system will fail if it's not authorized beforehand.
now it works! I did a hard reset you mentioned earlier and now it works !! Thanks hazmhox!

Love this Scene! At first, i was wondering why it was silent then saw the update, i think i still have to select the music selection on the timeline trigger every time i open the scene, however.

I hope you don't mind that i tweaked it and put 3 boxers in the ring and made the camera a little more dynamic in a couple parts.
Vid:

Back
Top Bottom