Attraction 2.0 (Eng/Rus)

Scenes Attraction 2.0 (Eng/Rus)

Krab

Reactions
Patreon
krab
Krab submitted a new resource:

Attraction (Eng/Rus) - Journey into the unknown begins

The action takes place in the future in 2422. You, as the commander of the Phoenix spaceship, will have to go on a long journey to complete an important mission. 4 scenes. Space, androids, sex. Initially, the story was supposed to be longer, but it takes a very long time.
I've been working on this for a long time and it's been quite difficult. Initially, more scenes were planned, even, perhaps, with variability in the choice of passage, but I underestimated the...

Read more about this resource...

Sadly it isn't working correctly for me. Penis model seems to be wrong and animations don't match it.

in all scenes? perhaps something is in conflict. I didn't use anything to change the default genital meshes. only textures. did you check the scene before launch? maybe you didn't download everything?

Last edited:
in all scenes? perhaps something is in conflict. I didn't use anything to change the default genital meshes. only textures. did you check the scene before launch? maybe you didn't download everything?

Yes all scenes and also different in all scenes.
Checked for missing plugins, but it didn't find any. Also made a completely fresh reinstall of VaM, added only this scene, still didn't find any plugins. And now the scene dosen't even work at all. I hit the start button, and it just stays black. I tried both, English and Russian versions.

Edit:
Just downloaded your Last Princess scene, that works just fine, finds Plugins and everything.

Last edited:
Yes, there is a problem, there are no two plugins. I will fix it soon.
Now you can just download the plugins so you don't have to wait:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom