Developer
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
ashauryn
AshAuryn submitted a new resource:

AshAuryn's Sexpressions 2.0 Teaser Pack - 4 New Sexy Facial Expressions - Teaser pack of 4 New Sexy Facial Expressions including Ahegao, Blow Job, Kissing, and Lip Biting

4 Brand New Hot and Sexy Facial Expressions from the recently released Sexpressions 2.0 Morph Pack!

Check out the link below for 32 New Expression Morphs, 44 Eye/Brow Morphs, and 29 Mouth Morphs you can mix and match for over 1,200 unique combinations!

https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/ashauryns-sexpressions-2-0-facial-expression-morph-pack.24525/

This free teaser pack includes:

View attachment 165887[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Hi

i do not get your installation and usage help. I noticed you haven' t added this in your past releases too ;)

So

I do copy the AshAuryn.AshAuryn_Sexpressions_2_Point_0_Teaser.1.var over to AddonPackages and if i am in VAM how do i access the expresssions then ?

My Model is loaded and i need the steps from that moment.

You write
INSTRUCTIONS
After installing the VAC, from the Morphs tab you can find these expressions under Pose/AshAuryn/Expressions/Sex.
If you are a Patreon subscriber and download the full Sexpression 2.0 105 morph pack, be sure to remove this teaser pack to avoid duplicate morphs.

From which "morphs TAB" are you speaking here?

I have Female Morphs
but there is nothing in that Menu to select a folder Pose/AshAuryn/Expressions/Sex
If i select the sorted menu i see your name but it lists only 5 moprhs.
Even after a hard reset or shutdown.

So i would appreciate to receive the working workflow since i am always issues to access expression packs ;D

Thx a lot for creating all the nice expressions :)

I wanna point out typo, you probably meant VAR package (VAC is legacy package).
Extending instructions like: "...from the female Morphs tab you can find these expressions under Pose/AshAuryn/Expressions/Sex category."
should be self explanatory (where to look) for newcomers/less savvy users. ;)

I wanna point out typo, you probably meant VAR package (VAC is legacy package).
Extending instructions like: "...from the female Morphs tab you can find these expressions under Pose/AshAuryn/Expressions/Sex category."
should be self explanatory (where to look) for newcomers/less savvy users. ;)

Thanks! fixed.

Back
Top Bottom