Riddler

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Riddler submitted a new resource:

Ariel - President

Hair - NoStage3
HuntingSuccubus - Enhanced Eyes - Smoother Tessellation

Ariel is the president of her sorority. Strict and demanding, most of the new pledges think she's the biggest bitch in the world. As they get to know her, they realize that she just wants the best for them, and their extreme hate turns to extreme love. As a result, Ariel runs the most tight knit sorority on campus with an army of incredibly loyal members.View attachment 42443[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

doesnt seem to work

dry is dry and wet ...is dry :?
Hmm it still works in my scene. It just ups the gloss. It may be more subtle than you're expecting. I'll see if anyone else reports the problem. Are you using the most up to date version of VAM?

Hmm it still works in my scene. It just ups the gloss. It may be more subtle than you're expecting. I'll see if anyone else reports the problemm
is it meant to make the shorts wet? as it says reset shorts etc? my shorts look pretty dry (never thought id write that today lol)

Oh no just her body. Not the shorts. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for the comments! I'll make things clearer in the future!

body doesnt work either...i thought it was the body but its just perm a gloss
also why reset shorts?
maybe consider making the shorts wet ? dripping wet haha and the body too using the water droplet clothing ?

It's so you can put them back on quickly after taking them off if you want to. I'm not sure why it's not working for you. Are you using an older version of VAM?

It's so you can put them back on quickly after taking them off if you want to. I'm not sure why it's not working for you. Are you using an older version of VAM?
haha no im using the current one. Maybe its only working for you ? I can test on another vam just to check if its me ... and just the skin becomes more glossy right ?

body doesnt work either...i thought it was the body but its just perm a gloss
also why reset shorts?
maybe consider making the shorts wet ? dripping wet haha and the body too using the water droplet clothing ?
Good ideas! I Try to keep dependencies to a minimum, but that wouldn't be too bad.

haha no im using the current one. Maybe its only working for you ? I can test on another vam just to check if its me ... and just the skin becomes more glossy right ?
Ya all it does is change the gloss value. I'll ask if anyone else is having that problem.

Dude lol its not instant! You set it up on a delay so it fades in! and from a distance its impossible to see the change lol It now works on both but its sooooo subtle but neat.
Def make those shorts soaking wet! ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom