• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Ariadne - Moving Day

Scenes Ariadne - Moving Day 7

ascorad

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
rad_asco
Patreon
ascorad
ascorad updated Ariadne - Moving Day with a new update entry:

Version 2 Update

Version 2 Changes/Improvements:
This update includes some massive animation improvements after rebuilding the male genitals with built-in morphs that removed the annoying jittering during penetration. I also revamped the menu and added some more ambience as suggested by @Sally Whitemane (thank you!). I also reworked the lighting to improve visibility without causing an extra hit to performance. The scene looks MUCH nicer now...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Where is the VAMLaunch plugin in the scene? Having some issues with it interfacing with my Handy and am trying to find the plugin to figure out what's going on.

check show hidden atoms, then look for an atom called MainTimeline. The plugin is in that atom :)

Just checked in the plugin settings, it seems like the Target Atom is set to "Reva" rather than "Ariadne" who's actually present. Thank you for the pointer

Just checked in the plugin settings, it seems like the Target Atom is set to "Reva" rather than "Ariadne" who's actually present. Thank you for the pointer
Ahh, that makes sense. I originally built the scene with Reva. Weird that it didn't update though. I'll fix it and post the update soon(y)

So your sure you did not forget anything this time :D
Have you seen the plugin workout that makes the girl more sweaty when she moves??

ascorad updated Ariadne - Moving Day with a new update entry:

Version 5 Update

Improved dependability of some animations and removed the occasional jump that would happen when switching positions

Added ability to unpin menu from the camera rig. By default menu is not pinned in place anymore to make things easier for VR users :)
View attachment 209519

View attachment 209520

Also improved the embody experience for VR, as it was extremely zoomed out before.

Enjoy! 🤘

Read the rest of this update entry...

With this version, I'm having a lot of trouble. I use the recommended settings, but after one position change, it is typically freezing VAM and causing a shutdown. I'm getting an error usually on the morphs related to the fourth position where she's leaning back. I tried it three times and VAM froze and I had to force quit each time.

With this version, I'm having a lot of trouble. I use the recommended settings, but after one position change, it is typically freezing VAM and causing a shutdown. I'm getting an error usually on the morphs related to the fourth position where she's leaning back. I tried it three times and VAM froze and I had to force quit each time.
Hmm. That's very strange. I will definitely look into it. I loaded the var into a clean install to test before I uploaded it and didn't have any issues, but that doesn't mean there's not something going on. I'll see if I can reproduce. In the meantime, if you can snag a screenshot of the error message that would help a lot. Strangely, I didn't make any changes to any of the animations, Just some minor tweaks to the lighting and changed the buttons.

Hmm. That's very strange. I will definitely look into it. I loaded the var into a clean install to test before I uploaded it and didn't have any issues, but that doesn't mean there's not something going on. I'll see if I can reproduce. In the meantime, if you can snag a screenshot of the error message that would help a lot. Strangely, I didn't make any changes to any of the animations, Just some minor tweaks to the lighting and changed the buttons.
Thanks. I'm a little leery of running the scene again because of the freezing. I noted it also dropped my FPS down to the single digits maxing out around 15. I used the recommended settings and even used Give Me FPS but still couldn't prevent it. I'll check my error log to see if I can find the issue.

Hey love the scene, but with the version 7 the menu doesn't load for me. Version 6 works tho.

Hey love the scene, but with the version 7 the menu doesn't load for me. Version 6 works tho.
Hi Juriki,
Sorry to hear you're having a problem. Can you tell me a little more? Does the menu show at all (background only/text buttons only/nothing)?
If you have no menu at all, try looking for the MenuUI atom and see if it's enabled. It should be by default but let's also check that just to be sure. If you have a partial menu please share a screenshot as that might help me figure out what's going on with it

Back
Top Bottom