Question Any sticky fluid assets or clothing for female characters?

Zenra

Reactions
I see thee are a couple “cum strand” or similar clothing assets for male characters but I’ve been looking for something similar to simulate vaginal fluids for female characters. For example, in a scene I have in progress the male character does a lot of fingering around the clitoris, labia, etc., and I’d like the fluids to ‘stick’ to his fingers and stretch as he draws his hand away. Some of the cum strand assets for male characters exhibit such behavior, or at least seem to, in that the fluid strand sticks to parts of another character’s body, stretch and band, etc., after shooting.

Alternatively, are there physics or other settings I can apply to existing ‘pussy drip’ clothing available for female characters I can modify to achieve such behavior?

I am having a blast with VaM, by the way. I’ve been using it for well over a year but only recently got seriously into scene creation and the community here has been incredible - between the amazing plugins from so many creator and all the advice on these forums I feel I’ll be able to create some amazing things, and as I said am loving doing it!

You might be able to do this using two cloth items, one on each character. Set the Alpha at -1 on both. Use triggers to make her fluids appear as she gets fingered. When he pulls his hand out, make his fluids appear. You can also reset the simulation on a cloth item to make it appear more active.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom