L LanceJ Joined Jun 12, 2023 Messages 23 Reactions 0 Mar 3, 2026 #1 Do you have a hair style like this?
Electric E-Boy Well-known member Joined Mar 31, 2025 Messages 184 Solutions 3 Reactions 312 Mar 3, 2026 #2 There is this look with a similar hairstyle, although a bit longer: #045 - Looks - #045 Natural Version Gilgafied version Thicc Gilgafied Credit and thanks to: - Lighting: MonsterShinkai - MonsterShinkai.LightRigs.latest - Lighting plugins: MacGruber - PostMagic and BooMoon - LUT Pack - Clothing (Eyes)... hub.virtamate.com These are also a little bit similar: Yurufuwa bob 08 - Hairstyles - Hello everyone. I'm sorry for the first time in a long time. The new hairstyle is here. Please enjoy this! Credits The costume in the photo by @YameteOuji and the pose by @klphgz. thank you very much. hub.virtamate.com Yurufuwa bob 01 - Hairstyles - Hello. I made cute bob hair. have fun! hub.virtamate.com I think your best bet would be to download several similar styles and then build your own haircut out of the single parts. Last edited: Mar 3, 2026 Upvote 0
There is this look with a similar hairstyle, although a bit longer: #045 - Looks - #045 Natural Version Gilgafied version Thicc Gilgafied Credit and thanks to: - Lighting: MonsterShinkai - MonsterShinkai.LightRigs.latest - Lighting plugins: MacGruber - PostMagic and BooMoon - LUT Pack - Clothing (Eyes)... hub.virtamate.com These are also a little bit similar: Yurufuwa bob 08 - Hairstyles - Hello everyone. I'm sorry for the first time in a long time. The new hairstyle is here. Please enjoy this! Credits The costume in the photo by @YameteOuji and the pose by @klphgz. thank you very much. hub.virtamate.com Yurufuwa bob 01 - Hairstyles - Hello. I made cute bob hair. have fun! hub.virtamate.com I think your best bet would be to download several similar styles and then build your own haircut out of the single parts.
murn Well-known member Joined Nov 22, 2022 Messages 766 Solutions 14 Reactions 1,766 Mar 3, 2026 #3 This one Ramsess. Oronan also has a similar hair style to VAMChan's Upvote 0