Ankha

Looks Ankha

Onion

Reactions
Onion submitted a new resource:

Ankha - Ankha from Creature Encounter

Something I threw together in a hour a month ago, one of my first ports so its kinda crappy. I never added tail, and I did port the clothes but they are so crappy I'm not gonna upload them with it. I may come back to it later once I learn more about it.

I used this model from smutba.se https://smutba.se/project/32076/
And the map asset is: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/egypt-throne-room.7338/

Read more about this resource...

Hello, is there any way to transfer a random model from Blender to VAM? If such a method exists, please tell me how to do it, or how can I apply a morph to a standard mesh G2?

Hello, is there any way to transfer a random model from Blender to VAM? If such a method exists, please tell me how to do it, or how can I apply a morph to a standard mesh G2?

I used a guide by OniEkohvius, but it does not seem to exist anymore. I have the guide still but I'm not sure if i should share it. I think you can shrinkwrap a Gen2Female onto a blender model in blender and then manually sculpt the model afterwards. I used wrap 2020 to do esentially the same, then I would import it back into blender edit it for smaller details and smoothing out ears, etc. then to daz as a morph. This Is wayyyy oversimplifying it though. if you are familiar with blender you should be able to do it tho.(you have to import models into blender a specific way as to not mess up the vertices however) Or maybe try the waybackmachine and see if the guide still on on a older snapshot. the important thing is to make sure the vertices on the g2f model are not removed or added to, or it wont work as a morph. Then adjust rigging to the model. and ECR Freeze it before making it a morph asset. I'm sorry I cant help you more though, I'm not really confident enough in the process to make my own guide on it as I don't really understand a lot of it, I'm just repeating what a guide told me to do.

I looked into it and it's not doing it for me. tried it on a clean install to.

I have this problem in VR, her hair is on her head properly in the left eye but the right eye her hair is off her head and to the right. Is there any update on possibly fixing this for VR?

Back
Top Bottom