Animated Fantasy Folk 2

Assets + Accessories Animated Fantasy Folk 2

Download [100.84 MB]

VAMFantasy

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 21, 2023
Messages
391
Reactions
1,674
VAMFantasy submitted a new resource:

Animated Fantasy Folk 2 - Animated fantasy CUA characters.

Another pack of animated fantasy characters! Some basic texture optimization, multi-animation feature for some characters meant to be used with VAMS Animate (marked "vamsa"). I hope they will be useful for your creative projects!

View attachment 562228

Special thanks to @hazmhox for doing some cleaning on the lizardmen mesh and texturing, as much as could have been done for an essentially broken asset originally!​

Read more about this resource...
 
I'm not finding a scene or able to add any of the characters via the add atom list after downloading the var file. Is there something I'm missing?
 
I'm not finding a scene or able to add any of the characters via the add atom list after downloading the var file. Is there something I'm missing?
Hi! It is done by adding a Custom Unity Asset atom and then within that atom you choose which asset it will use - direct it to my package and choose one of the character assetbundles.
 
How did you get your hands on a Watcher of Realms 3d model :eek::eek::eek: Any chance she can be ported to a real Genesis 2 model usable as an Atom ?
 
Probably, I don't know. You can ask people who do that professionally like Jackaroo.
 
Back
Top Bottom