Amy
The lacrimal / caruncle shows up when I load the scene which is not present in the screenshots.
1683030935148.png

No idea why this happens.

The lacrimal / caruncle shows up when I load the scene which is not present in the screenshots.
View attachment 240585
No idea why this happens.

Hey, thanks for letting me know. You should be able to go into the lacrimal materials tab of the person menu, then the 2nd tab has a tickbox called Hide Material.

Seems like a loading bug. I've had something similar happen before with sclera but not lacrimals.

Hey, thanks for letting me know. You should be able to go into the lacrimal materials tab of the person menu, then the 2nd tab has a tickbox called Hide Material.

Seems like a loading bug. I've had something similar happen before with sclera but not lacrimals.
Thanks, that works. It seems to be ticked correctly when loading though and clicking it twice (disable hide and then enable it again) makes it work again. Might be some plugin interaction or something similar. Either way if someone else runs into that issue that should fix it. :)

Thanks, that works. It seems to be ticked correctly when loading though and clicking it twice (disable hide and then enable it again) makes it work again. Might be some plugin interaction or something similar. Either way if someone else runs into that issue that should fix it. :)
Good to hear, thanks for letting me know :)

Back
Top Bottom