Alisha - (trans-girl)

Looks Alisha - (trans-girl)

DasBoot

Featured Contributor
Reactions
DasBoot submitted a new resource:

Alisha - (trans-girl) - realistic trans-girl, futa

I decided to create a realistic trans-girl. Say hello to Alisha, she is inspired by a real life trans-girl name Mermaidhimeprincess.

Textures: Ren Tara Futa (Skin, modified), Jackaroo (genitals), Cosmic (lashes)
Eye shadow and reflect: Hunting Succubus
Hair: Prestigitis
Lighting: n00rp lighting rigs
Room: Taco Cat
Life: Macgruber

View attachment 74229
View attachment 74230
View attachment 74232
View attachment 74233

Read more about this resource...

How can I get the morph pack?
Not sure what you are asking for exactly. Morphs for her are included in the var, but they are merged morphs (so just head and body). If you want to know how to create a t-girl, there are steps on the Vam Hub that allow you to use male and female morphs both. I can look around for the post or let you know if that is what you are asking.

Not sure what you are asking for exactly. Morphs for her are included in the var, but they are merged morphs (so just head and body). If you want to know how to create a t-girl, there are steps on the Vam Hub that allow you to use male and female morphs both. I can look around for the post or let you know if that is what you are asking.

Oh, the dependency list has a morph pack that's not on the hub, namely uni-sex-kemenate.Morphs.latest

Oh, the dependency list has a morph pack that's not on the hub, namely uni-sex-kemenate.Morphs.latest
Interesting, I don't remember seeing a missing dependency, but I suppose it's possible. It was for reasons such as this why i will use the Everlaster Morph Merge to avoid dependencies on morphs from random places. Although the morph merge never seems to merge belly button morphs for some reason, but whatever. Here should be a link to the latest uni-sex-Kemenate.morphs https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/unisex-morphs.213/

Back
Top Bottom