Aibo

Looks Aibo

I've never seen any Fantasy character that looked like that. Even JENOVA from Final Fantasy VII doesn't look look like that, and she has an eye for a nipple.
She is actually an unlockable character in Final Fantasy VII remake wich replaces Tifa. The way you unlock her is that you have to play the game through 2 times and after that the game unlocks this game mode called New game: Aibo. The reason why people don't know about this is because the remake sucks ass and no one has played through the game 2 times. My dad told me this last weekend while we were having couple of drinks so you can trust these are all facts. He told me not to tell anyone but i was like fuck that, world needs to know about this. He drew me a sketch later in the evening and this is my attempt to replicate his superior understanding of this beautiful cake of a charcater that is Aibo.

She is actually an unlockable character in Final Fantasy VII remake wich replaces Tifa. The way you unlock her is that you have to play the game through 2 times and after that the game unlocks this game mode called New game: Aibo. The reason why people don't know about this is because the remake sucks ass and no one has played through the game 2 times. My dad told me this last weekend while we were having couple of drinks so you can trust these are all facts. He told me not to tell anyone but i was like fuck that, world needs to know about this. He drew me a sketch later in the evening and this is my attempt to replicate his superior understanding of this beautiful cake of a charcater that is Aibo.
I'll ask my dad who works at nintendo. I'm liking this hidden character story

Back
Top Bottom