• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Aella the Amazon Warrior!

Looks Aella the Amazon Warrior!

WolfmanVR

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
wolfmanvr
WolfmanVR submitted a new resource:

Aella the Amazon Warrior! - A mighty warrior with curves in all the right places...

Introducing "Aella the Amazon Warrior"!

Credits:
MikeTruck.AllBodyHair_SuperPubes.latest By: MikeTruck License: CC BY-NC
Oeshii.SeductressHair By: Oeshii License: CC BY-NC

View attachment 87321

View attachment 87322

View attachment 87323

View attachment 87324

I'll release a .2 if I get back around to adjusting some of the things that could use...

Read more about this resource...

WolfmanVR updated Aella the Amazon Warrior! with a new update entry:

Aella fighting in the crypt!

Bored on a Sunday, decided to throw Aella into a crypt with some "Female Titans" (by SupaRioAmateur - https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/female-titan.4659/),

I won't release the scene until SupaRioAmateur gives me permissions, but no harm in releasing a few screen grabs. Aella is also clothed in Supa's "Anaconda" clothing set. Looks incredible on her!

Finally, you get a sneak peak at my "Battle Worn" skins coming soon for Aella the Amazon Warrior!

[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Released the "Battle Worn" skins...

So I had to remove the Titans because SupaRioAmateur didn't respond to my request to include them in the scene. Either way, I released the "Battle Worn" skins for Aella on my Patreon site. Here is the Hub link for additional screenshots:

Fixed issue with Normal Maps

I figured out that GIMP was improperly creating the Normal Maps, so I'm posting a new version of Aella with the fixed Normals. As an added bonus, I added an additional crypt scene into the VAR. She's still naked, but you can cloth her how you like...

I will be fixing all my models as time permits.

As always, let me know if you have any problems. Thanks!

--WolfmanVR

Oops!

Ok, so that last update was CRAP! I admit it. :ROFLMAO: So, I worked on her areolas some more, and I think the result is MUCH better! If you downloaded the last one and laughed, I don't blame you. Please try this one instead! Same version number, but re-upped with new textures.

Sometimes you just have to slow down a bit....

--WolfmanVR

Back
Top Bottom