Looks Aella the Amazon Warrior!

WolfmanVR

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
wolfmanvr
WolfmanVR submitted a new resource:

Aella the Amazon Warrior! - A mighty warrior with curves in all the right places...

Introducing "Aella the Amazon Warrior"!

Credits:
MikeTruck.AllBodyHair_SuperPubes.latest By: MikeTruck License: CC BY-NC
Oeshii.SeductressHair By: Oeshii License: CC BY-NC

View attachment 87321

View attachment 87322

View attachment 87323

View attachment 87324

I'll release a .2 if I get back around to adjusting some of the things that could use...

Read more about this resource...

WolfmanVR updated Aella the Amazon Warrior! with a new update entry:

Aella fighting in the crypt!

Bored on a Sunday, decided to throw Aella into a crypt with some "Female Titans" (by SupaRioAmateur - https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/female-titan.4659/),

I won't release the scene until SupaRioAmateur gives me permissions, but no harm in releasing a few screen grabs. Aella is also clothed in Supa's "Anaconda" clothing set. Looks incredible on her!

Finally, you get a sneak peak at my "Battle Worn" skins coming soon for Aella the Amazon Warrior!

[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Released the "Battle Worn" skins...

So I had to remove the Titans because SupaRioAmateur didn't respond to my request to include them in the scene. Either way, I released the "Battle Worn" skins for Aella on my Patreon site. Here is the Hub link for additional screenshots:

Fixed issue with Normal Maps

I figured out that GIMP was improperly creating the Normal Maps, so I'm posting a new version of Aella with the fixed Normals. As an added bonus, I added an additional crypt scene into the VAR. She's still naked, but you can cloth her how you like...

I will be fixing all my models as time permits.

As always, let me know if you have any problems. Thanks!

--WolfmanVR

Oops!

Ok, so that last update was CRAP! I admit it. :ROFLMAO: So, I worked on her areolas some more, and I think the result is MUCH better! If you downloaded the last one and laughed, I don't blame you. Please try this one instead! Same version number, but re-upped with new textures.

Sometimes you just have to slow down a bit....

--WolfmanVR

Back
Top Bottom