Solved Add CUA to Atom Menu

LifeIsVanilla

Reactions
Hello lovely people, its me again,
Thanks for all the help so far, I would like to ask your assistance once again with something that I wonder if is possible.

I'm wondering if it is possible somehow to add a custom unity asset to the main "Add atom" menu, this one:
Captura de tela 2024-07-25 000334.jpg

I have downloaded many assets that I want to use, but I feel like it would be easier to add my favourites in any of these categories to access them with more ease. Is that possible?

So I don't create another question or thread, I also want to know if it is possible to add more animations to the person atom as well, or most people create their own animations from scratch?
1721862759008.jpeg

I'm already using some of plugins of CheesyFX and MacGruber to make the character more alive, I have also managed to use a ton of different poses, but I feel like that still don't get how the animations work outside a timeline or from the selector menu above.

Appreciate all the help so far!

I'll take a stab at this.
1. No, you can't change that. Use the little figure that looks like a cube (to the left of the flag) to add a CUA. It takes you directly to that menu.
2. I think that Animation tab is a legacy feature you shouldn't be using anymore. Most people do animations in the Timeline plugin, or some automation like BodyLanguage. You can make animations with a MoCap setup, but that may be an advanced topic. There are also Animation Patterns, but I'm no expert on animation. If you download a free CC-BY scene with animations you like, you can export them to use in a different scene.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom