About Patreon's upgrade-to-unlock post/picture

VamPire

Reactions
In VAM resources we can see the paid content post and what it is about, but in Patreon it needs to upgrade to unlock. Is there no way to make posts available to visitors / non paid members ?

How would anyone be interested to something they can't even see ?

People who sell on Patreon usually have visible previews in their Free category. The paid postings here usually have pretty good previews. The whole point of the subscription is to unlock Patreon posts so you can download them.

Imo Patreon (or is it from the creator ?) should only lock the download and not the post itself, because without the post that contains description with text and image ppl won't even know what it is about.

This is an example :
It is a paid scene, but from VAM HUB we can see the preview in text and image.

Now look at the patreon page if not a member :

So I have to still visit vam hub even if I have the patreon page, and check one by one from that Patreon. Would be nice if the post is revealed but not the download. I think it's not from the creator but it's from Patreon, because all are like that (not talking about a particular creator, the one I pick here is just an example.)

Attachments

• Screenshot_560.jpg
    Screenshot_560.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 0
The creator can choose whether or not to have a free preview on their Patreon page. Some do, some don't. The hub preview you linked above tells me all I need to know about this scene. Either you're subscribed to that creator's Patreon or you're not. Patreon is a subscription, not a store. You can't just buy that one item, like at Daz or Rendo. It's a different business model. This is the way it works.

When I have subbed patreon I usually go to creators profile page and click the resources tab to get an idea of what they are offering. It's also nice if they have some free content so you can get an idea of the quality of work.

Note that Patreon policy does not allow adult content available for free, only for subscribers. That's why there aren't preview posts and pics on Patreon. Some creators of course just take the risk of being banned. I guess Patreon's reasoning is that a subscriber has a credit card or PayPal or whatever, meaning they probably aren't 12 year old kids...

Good creators usually would have preview pictures/video here on the Hub, and enough free content as well so you will know what quality to expect before subscribing.

Back
Top Bottom