A Bust gone bust

Scenes A Bust gone bust

atani updated A Bust gone bust with a new update entry:

Now using VAMStory for text dialogs

With the recent release of hazmhox's VAMStory, I tried to replace the other methods I used for speech and thoughts into the new options available with VAMStory.

The changes are:
  • Replacing thought bubbles and subtitles overlays used for speech with VAMStory dialogs, but keeping existing audio speech
  • Choice between Embody (Passenger) or free cam for playing, not forced anymore to Embody as before
  • Small intro...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just a couple of quick questions (due to the feedback on VAMS)
  • The scene ends at the moment the cops sleeping are displayed right ?
  • I know it requires more work, but since I was testing without VR and on desktop, at some point I did not understood why it was looping. The "cum" button was on the opposite side hidden by the characters :p
  • Your passenger setup does not allow head motion on desktop which makes it hard to look at dialog at some point in the scene.
I understand better your requests, I'll think about your suggestions : )

The scene ends at the moment the cops sleeping are displayed right ?
Yes. Could have made a fade out, would have been clearer. Noted 👍

I know it requires more work, but since I was testing without VR and on desktop, at some point I did not understood why it was looping. The "cum" button was on the opposite side hidden by the characters :p
Originally the scene was made for Passenger and would have been visible from the male's POV. Also, no side dialogs were around. Likely more oopsies around.

Your passenger setup does not allow head motion on desktop which makes it hard to look at dialog at some point in the scene.
Yeah, I'm assuming someone picking Passenger will be while using a VR headset. Before this version it was on by default and saying it was made with VR in mind.

Thanks for the notes, they are always very helpful to improve and fix things and see new perspectives.

Back
Top Bottom