Reactions
Website
www.syrinxo.com
Twitter
Syrinxo1
Patreon
Syrinxo
Syrinxo submitted a new resource:

8K Original: Wendy Corduroy, Lazy Cashier and Kickass Lumberjack - Five years after Soos takes over the Mystery Shack, Wendy's still there, but her assets have grown.

View attachment 397030

Mason "Dipper" Pines turned his car into the empty gravel parking lot, and parked. The Mystery Shack looked just the same - maybe a little cleaner around the property, but the S on the sign was still fallen, and the roof was still missing the same shingles. There were some new hand-drawn signs advertising new ridiculous exhibits, but it still felt as though he could've gone back five...

Read more about this resource...

Syrinxo updated 8K Original: Wendy Corduroy, Lazy Cashier and Kickass Lumberjack with a new update entry:

Fixes and features: Textures, morph, new nip option, and breast physics x2.

Features:

- Additional scene with a spread pose. Did it need to be a scene instead of just a pose preset? No. Sorry.
View attachment 398356

- Plugin preset with Naturalis with pre-tuned values (recommended!).

- Don't want Naturalis? Breast Physics and Glute Physics presets are included (improved boob/butt settings).
Be sure to still use Contortionist, with the pectoral lower limit set to -21 for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Any idea why this has started to happen? I've also noticed it and other scenes.
Screenshot 2024-08-30 103126.png

Any idea why this has started to happen? I've also noticed it and other scenes.
Sorry, what am I looking at here? Is it that the boobs are clipping through her shirt?
If so, looks to me like the Advanced Colliders are turned off. Or, if it's happening for you in other scenes too (or do you mean just in mine?), then in your main game options tab, maybe you have soft physics turned off?

Sorry, what am I looking at here? Is it that the boobs are clipping through her shirt?
If so, looks to me like the Advanced Colliders are turned off. Or, if it's happening for you in other scenes too (or do you mean just in mine?), then in your main game options tab, maybe you have soft physics turned off?
Thank you so much I couldn't figure out why this was happening it was the soft physics. Not even sure how that got turned off because I usually keep it on. Keep up the fantastic work your stuff is so unique compared with anybody else