30 Futa-Female animation loops

Scenes 30 Futa-Female animation loops

Not a biggie, but as I turn off the guy in all your scenes. Is it possible to have an option to not have the tongue stick out in the pose (its more in your other scenes, this one I have not noticed it too bad)? I guess I can look in the time line plugin, but it is annoying. Such great work you are doing. And it is appreciated.

Not a biggie, but as I turn off the guy in all your scenes. Is it possible to have an option to not have the tongue stick out in the pose (its more in your other scenes, this one I have not noticed it too bad)? I guess I can look in the time line plugin, but it is annoying. Such great work you are doing. And it is appreciated.
Thanks=) hmm about that tongue thought it was only out in couple poses what I used from other creator ;D I personally on my poses dont use face expressions much. one solution is too look in morphs pose probably some expressions but then again you haw to reapply saved pose in timeline thought is not wort =)

Ok, since all 4 of your scenes are amazing, I joined your patreon. I really recommend you include some not free material, as some people will never ever support you if it free.

Ok, since all 4 of your scenes are amazing, I joined your patreon. I really recommend you include some not free material, as some people will never ever support you if it free.
Thank you;) and since you joined I m sure you already find out my next one will be only for supporters as a thank you gift.

Keep it up :) like the Scenes in the Medieval setting and the one in the Bedroom :p

Back
Top Bottom