• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
10 Sexual Positions #3

10 Sexual Positions #3

Vam_Herous

Reactions
Vam_Herous submitted a new resource:

10 Sexual Positions #3 - 10 poses from my collection

My 3rd selection of poses. I see your support and it inspires me to continue making my collections for you, thank you all!

View attachment 367981View attachment 367982View attachment 367983View attachment 367984View attachment 367985View attachment 367987View attachment 367988View attachment 367990View attachment 367991

this pose turned out to be difficult to configure and I created it together with the autotrust plugin so I added a customized plugin and button for this pose...

Read more about this resource...

If you would release your poses as BodyLanguage poses you could have both persons stored in one and have the thrusting included for each pose without the need of additional plugins. You could also set up idle movements and slaps that get delivered with your poses. Just saying :)

If you would release your poses as BodyLanguage poses you could have both persons stored in one and have the thrusting included for each pose without the need of additional plugins. You could also set up idle movements and slaps that get delivered with your poses. Just saying :)
I know this, I do it that way, but some poses need better control of both characters, until I figure out how to better control the movement

I don't know English well, and in vam I have to learn many things in practice.

look how I configured the autotrust plugin, I could not achieve this result using the body language plugin

Back
Top Bottom